League of Duelists

I don’t think that it would be called a league of duelists, then.

What you are suggesting right now is a single person who is simply racking up kills. 

How are we supposed to come back in for a rematch if the reigning champion doesn’t accept rematches?

I would like to suggest a Tourney to fix this. 

Hello everyone, I would like to make a suggestion for a kind of “league”.

It would be called League of Duelists:

The games would consist of 1v1 fights with interceptors of tier 3 or higher. The games could be divided in 2 types:

• Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants).

• Battle with modules. Everything is valid, weapons, missiles, modules…

The list with the results would be updated every time a battle happened, to see who’s winning the most battles.

Everyone is welcome and you can write here in this thread if you want to play.

Takamina victory vs:

10:0  -Zerk1                                                  T4       - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants).     

10:0  -CowboyBebop                                  T3       - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants)./Battle with modules.            

40:0  -USIK                                                   T3/T4  - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants).

10:0  -FoBo                                                   T4       - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants).      

10:0  -hotarm                                                T4       - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants).        

10:0  -TenG                                                   T3/T4  - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants).

10:0   -WolfKhan                                          T5         - Battle with modules. Everything is valid, weapons, missiles, modules…     

5:0    -Zi7                                                       T3        - Battle with modules. Everything is valid, weapons, missiles, modules…

5:0    -GOB                                                    T3        - Battle with modules. Everything is valid, weapons, missiles, modules 

5:0    -KnightMare                                        Т4/Т5   - Battle with modules. Everything is valid, weapons, missiles, modules 

5:0    -klop41SYN[/size]                                      T3       - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants)

5:0    -Summit                                              T3/T4   - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants).     

5:0    -PrM                                                     T3         - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants).     

5:0    -JPhack                                               T4         - Battle with weapon of choice (and implants) + missiles

10:0   -WolfKhan                                         T5         - Battle with modules. Everything is valid, weapons, missiles, modules…  

5:0    -eXqt0r                                                T3        - Battle with modules. Everything is valid, weapons, missiles, modules…(no white noise)

8:0    -Koldun                                               T4         - Battle with modules. Everything is valid, weapons, missiles, modules…  

Thank you for your time,

Takamina/NanteIranai.

I don’t see a RadYogh on the list :slight_smile:

I don’t think that it would be called a league of duelists, then.

What you are suggesting right now is a single person who is simply racking up kills. 

How are we supposed to come back in for a rematch if the reigning champion doesn’t accept rematches?

I would like to suggest a Tourney to fix this. 

I won you, isn’t that right?)

I don’t see a RadYogh on the list :slight_smile:

on the appointed day he informed me that he is not ready and will report later, when it is ready.

True, you beat me, but that doesn’t mean that, in the league, all things are permanent.

A true league is where many players fight for the top spot again and again, not just once.

It’s a system to improve the combat ability of each and every pilot.

What would the League existed, players who want to take part in this-they were looking for the enemy and to report on the outcome of matches.

at the moment only I am interested in this, and no one offered their nominations and matches.

You wrote that you fight on T2, but you are an inactive player, you have to prove the opposite, that you are fighting!

for all the time you fought only with me and more with anyone, whereas my list is growing.

I don’t get many challengers. waiting in a lobby doesn’t help when everyone else wishes to fight you.

Also, you’re not being clear enough on the subject.

You are wrong! Many good players refuse to fight back against me and I lose a lot of time trying to find an opponent for the match.

That’s not what I was trying to point out.

If you can’t have a good player challenge you again and again, simply create one yourself. train those you think actually have potential.

You enjoy the 1 vs 1’s about as much as I do, I can tell.

It’s timely, true, but keep it up.

When you’re the best, you must keep training, and train others as well.

さらに よろしく

T4  Battle with modules vs Koldun. CO vs ECM

use the resolution  720 ** hd**.

Thanks for the help ComradTroy to shoot the video.

T4  Battle with modules vs Koldun. CO vs ECM

Thanks for the help ComradTroy to shoot the video.

who in the right mind would willing-fully choose to fly an Empire ECM for a 1v1 Duel? Taka, did you drug this guy or something?

who in the right mind would willing-fully choose to fly an Empire ECM for a 1v1 Duel? Taka, did you drug this guy or something?

at this stage, I am preparing my ECM for participation in those matches, I know that they’re stronger CO

at this stage, I am preparing my ECM for participation in those matches, I know that they’re stronger CO

I think so, but picking an 1x engine slot ship vs federation 3x engines is a suicide

And I have a strong feeling that your ECMs are Jericho 

He could refuse to strafe and use an implant and a motor turns and thus he would have an advantage in protection, but that’s just my opinion.

T4   - Battle without modules, just weapon of choice (and implants). 

Thanks for the help Zerk1 to shoot the video. 

vs Zerk1

vs FoBo

I had a rest for 2 weeks :slight_smile: 's time to go, there’s a willing?)

Still willing.

this looks like fun. count me in.

T3 with modules.

this looks like fun. count me in.

T3 with modules.

nickname in game ? 

nickname in game ? 

my in game name is JohnCarterOfMars, just like it says in my signature.