League of Duelists

anyone else wishes to?

Oh yes! I want to have another go at it again. 

Best 6 out of 10? 

5 matches USA server and 5 any other server of your choice? 

Lets do T4 (Rank 12) Interceptor dogfights, no modules, no special module, only weapons and missiles. 

Flying against you is training for me, the stronger you are, the stronger I get. I eventually want to be to the point where we fight long drawn out battles and in this way, rise to the top of the pilots list. 

:salute:

Oh yes! I want to have another go at it again. 

Best 6 out of 10? 

5 matches USA server and 5 any other server of your choice? 

Lets do T4 (Rank 12) Interceptor dogfights, no modules, no special module, only weapons and missiles. 

Flying against you is training for me, the stronger you are, the stronger I get. I eventually want to be to the point where we fight long drawn out battles and in this way, rise to the top of the pilots list. 

:salute:

Not sure if you noticed that the last post is 2 months old. Takamina is currently trying to get into the competitive scene of Leage of Legends so he’s not playing SCo at the moment. He has been missing for 1-2 months.

residente wrote the truth. at this point, the team that I’m a player a lot of training in the League of legends. Recently we were able to find several sponsors who will give us the opportunity to participate in several tournaments Lan.

I sometimes visit the forum and so as not to deceive players wishing to participate in the fighting 1v1 against me - please close the topic.

Thank you for your time ,

Takamina/NanteIranai.

residente wrote the truth. at this point, the team that I’m a player a lot of training in the League of legends. Recently we were able to find several sponsors who will give us the opportunity to participate in several tournaments Lan.

I sometimes visit the forum and so as not to deceive players wishing to participate in the fighting 1v1 against me - please close the topic.

Thank you for your time ,

Takamina/NanteIranai.

Hey Takamina, if the tournaments are going to be recorded, can you link some twitch.tv or youtube channel where we can see you playing? :slight_smile:

by the way do you still play osu!? I would like to play with you now that I reached a decent level.

we are planning to participate in a few months, provided that each of us will no longer doubt the other and we start to trust each other.

with regard to the recording of the game. the decisive factor will be what we lose or win :slight_smile: if there is a second option, I will definitely share :slight_smile:

:yes_yes:

at this point, refused to play in other games besides LoL. im sry.

interesting to see how you play, write your nickname ^^

Although I think LoL is a kindergarten and I don’t like the game at all it would be nice to see you playing.

Have fun and I hope you win a lot of tournaments

My name in OSU is residente1 I have you as a friend already

I’m mostly focused trying to get S in hard games I don’t bother to play normal or below, and I barely can finish some insane maps

I have always enjoyed playing under DT + HR on normal difficulty :slight_smile:

think worth close the topic “League of Duelists”. then you can continue in personal correspondence.

Locked.

I await your suggestions again (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

thanks google translate

Я сказал нет на дуэль раньше, потому что мой интернет не хорошо на данный момент. когда он становится лучше я пошлю вам сообщение. это должно быть весело матч, вы очень хороший пилот, он не дает вам право действовать как член хотя

I said no to a duel earlier because my internet is not good at the moment. when it gets better I will send you a message. it should be a fun match, you are a very good pilot, it does not give you the right to act like a d-i-c-k though

thanks google translate

Я сказал нет на дуэль раньше, потому что мой интернет не хорошо на данный момент. когда он становится лучше я пошлю вам сообщение. это должно быть весело матч, вы очень хороший пилот, он не дает вам право действовать как член хотя

I said no to a duel earlier because my internet is not good at the moment. when it gets better I will send you a message. it should be a fun match, you are a very good pilot, it does not give you the right to act like a d-i-c-k though

I think you need to create a separate topic and discuss it with all the players.

:005j: 

join ^_^/

WolfKhan is Blocked from any participation once-so ever.

I believe the correct sentence would be “WolfKhan is Blocked from any participation once-so ever.”

In your sentences current form, it states that I am blocked because I had participated. 

I believe the correct sentence would be “WolfKhan is Blocked from any participation once-so ever.”

In your sentences current form, it states that I am blocked because I had participated. 

ok. tnx.

np. 

Now, state the reasons for why I am blocked, or else this will be invalid.

I believe that is not even English.

PS: And since this is an e-peen comparison I believe the correct sentence would be you’ve been c ock-blocked. SCNR       :005j:

rofl. I am so~~ releasing all of my ‘builds’ right now.