League of Duelists

T3  Battle with modules vs eXqt0r.

How did you get to make a bot with custom name?

How did you get to make a bot with custom name?

very funny sounds :slight_smile: do not want to test themselves in the role of my opponent?)

very funny sounds :slight_smile: do not want to test themselves in the role of my opponent?)

as soon as i get ships i want to fly against you and equipment for them :slight_smile:

How soon will you be ready?

How soon will you be ready?

not any time soon :slight_smile: since I hardly have time to play the game atm :frowning: and i am kind a lazy devoting al my time to get those ships, thats a whole road from t1 to t4 :slight_smile:

Why not just both equip Mk1 or fly in T3? It doesn’t matter, you can see each other stats anyway, so there is no cheating possible.

Why not just both equip Mk1 or fly in T3? It doesn’t matter, you can see each other stats anyway, so there is no cheating possible.

this will take a little more time, and therefore is not suitable

piy

It is obvious that Takamina has 10x better Aim than what I have, that comes from almost 10 000 games versus mere 2000 on my side and consistent practice in games like osu!

In t3 even though there is small room for customization pure aiming skill will win the match 99% of the time, and I hardly stand any chance in such a duel vs Takamina, but in T4+ there are ways to overcome and compensate, so at-least I can come up with something to get me more chances.

I am very weak player, but why think otherwise … even you …

Here is a recording of my game at osu, the complexity of the normal

Everyone can play the same

I am very weak player, but why think otherwise … even you …

Here is a recording of my game at osu, the complexity of the normal

Everyone can play the same

My question is: Do you play it with pen or with the mouse? I’m completely ignorant about that game, but If you play it with a mouse, then you’re not weak, not at all.

playing with mouse + keyboard

playing with mouse + keyboard

Ok, you’re epic *takes hat off and bows*

PS: You don’t need to answer, but, do you have carpal tunnel?

I am absolutely healthy, there are players who are one hundred times better than I played, for example

http://youtu.be/AkHhllTnTVs

Had a fun match with NanteIranai today, but I think I pissed him off xD

He uses all kinetic damages, so I decided to use full anti kinetic + damage debuff, for my interceptor. 266 anti kin + -30% to main gun damage.

This was an all modules/weapons permitted match. It would appear that I’m now on a particular someones ignore list. >.,<

Taka, if you don’t want me to use something, tell me, and I’ll change it, but this is a little over the top for an unrestricted match.

If for you it is okay to me no, I no longer plan to have with you any cases

Had a fun match with NanteIranai today, but I think I pissed him off xD

He uses all kinetic damages, so I decided to use full anti kinetic + damage debuff, for my interceptor. 266 anti kin + -30% to main gun damage.

This was an all modules/weapons permitted match. It would appear that I’m now on a particular someones ignore list. >.,<

Taka, if you don’t want me to use something, tell me, and I’ll change it, but this is a little over the top for an unrestricted match.

That was pretty much my plan :))

You can use it, but the second time I take part in this will not:)

You can use it, but the second time I take part in this will not:)

So what are the rules for your so calles unrestricted duel?

all the rules in the first post, you can use whatever you want, but if I don’t like you to fight, then after 5 WINS and 5 losses, I’m with you more will not fight.