Laseraiming

Currently using Laser is awful in handling.

While your enemy has the shield open/is within a specific size/distance, Laseruse is okay, but if it’s about high distance - especially with his shields down - it becoming annoying to point exactly at his hull.

Is it possible to implement a small leadinghelp for laser if you point within a very small circle like it all other non-beam weapon use?

This is a purposeful disadvantage of laser weapons. If they actually tracked evemies like other weapons they would be the most insanely OP weapons ever beside they would never miss. XD

Nahhhh, fine as is.

With practice, some people achieve very good aim with lasers. Personally I just get a cramp in my hand by holding down the mouse button constantly. 

yay, hitscan weapon is hard to aim! omg.

yay, hitscan weapon is hard to aim! omg

Well I find it very hard personally, but that’s just me :slight_smile:

Well I find it very hard personally, but that’s just me :slight_smile:

There is an explanation for that my dear:

1y0s8z.jpg

This is a purposeful disadvantage of laser weapons. If they actually tracked evemies like other weapons they would be the most insanely OP weapons ever beside they would never miss. XD

What is the advantage of a laser in an Infight compared to other weapons?

And compared to long range fights it’s down to pixelhunt. I’m already aiming within the circle, that’s not the problem, but not having an additional very small circle is.

There is an explanation for that my dear:

1y0s8z.jpg

That’s just mean…

actually if your connections is terrible and when shooting your lazers to a locked target (your aim must be right in to the predicted circle) if u lose the connection and get it back quicly before game kicks u out when u returned u will relized your lazers were shot the target with somesort of aim bot !! Thanks to my crap internet i managed to noticed this it is about aim assist because its also calculates your ping to show the circle but still i am not sure why this happens

That’s just mean…

Awww c’mon buddy. You know that I lov… Lik… Resp… Ahem I mostly think you are okish

<3

The most annoying part about lasers is just that you can kick the zoom in the bin because once someone shoots at you, your whole screen is shattering.

If I could use my zoom without my screen falling apart, then this would be obsolete.

I love laser wep… There is nothing wrong with them. & OMAR I know how u feel bro. First 2-3 k games I played at net of 2,5-4,9 mps… It was a real crap, ping over 250 was normal to me. Had a sh!tlo@d dc’s… It was a nightmare to play. And that was not the only problem, somthing went wrong with extetiors cables for telefon & net so it got even worse :slight_smile:

I can’t aim with lasers (Yeah, I have pincer hands), I prefer too get in someone’s face with a singularity cannon and just hit them because they’re so close that I can’t miss. 

when i am with my Veronica no ping can stop us …

when i am with my Veronica no ping can stop us …

Is Veronica JCNB’s Mam? Sorry I’ve been out of the loop for a while…

nope

and btw whats makes you think like that…?

nope

and btw whats makes you think like that…?

just guessing

Laser is fine… try aim using RF blaster, anything further than 500m even when stationary are almost impossible to hit due to insane spread.

Laser is fine… try aim using RF blaster, anything further than 500m even when stationary are almost impossible to hit due to insane spread.

I feel like RF should have a default firerate of 300 RPM… To make it like dual uzis.