Laseraiming

Yeah I feel the RF blaster should get a slight speed increase. Even without nova and with burst firing it is hard to hit anything with that spread.

Laser is fine… try aim using RF blaster, anything further than 500m even when stationary are almost impossible to hit due to insane spread.

You guy must be crazy comparing a laser, that need to be precise even at 1000km, with a blasterweapon.

Next you want a shotgun to have the accuracy of a sniperrifle?

If multiple persons can hit an interceptor 100% of the time at 4km range I will say laser are accurate enough. Else not. Currently its the opposite(accurate at close/mid range and inaccurate due needed EXACT hullaiming at far range) of the weapon handling.

Last 10 days or so I get a feeling they did something with laser weps, I see my ION/Gravi on enemy but no dmg is inflicted. Maybe it’s ping related coz I get mostley RU servers but some1 needs to see what’s going on. Maybe there was a nerf that I’m not aware of. First I thought my aim got worse but this is to much & I tested it on frigs & same thing happend.

Last 10 days or so I get a feeling they did something with laser weps, I see my ION/Gravi on enemy but no dmg is inflicted. Maybe it’s ping related coz I get mostley RU servers but some1 needs to see what’s going on. Maybe there was a nerf that I’m not aware of. First I thought my aim got worse but this is to much & I tested it on frigs & same thing happend.

Do you aim left/right of your ship? I noticed - especially at some enemies - that the weapon ‘shoot’ the laser but doesn’t really work(similiar to coil mortar).

Do you aim left/right of your ship? I noticed - especially at some enemies - that the weapon ‘shoot’ the laser but doesn’t really work(similiar to coil mortar).

nope, I aim in front of the ship…

And you really target the hull? That’s the downside with the ‘superaccuracy’. Maybe you can make a video+screenshot about it and post it in the bugreport. My attempt was sadly smashed…

And you really target the hull? That’s the downside with the ‘superaccuracy’. Maybe you can make a video+screenshot about it and post it in the bugreport. My attempt was sadly smashed…

Maybe I will, 1st I need to decide to stay/quit the game

So weird is the fact that if they have changed something about laser aim it happened in the last week as zdemob says (but i really seriously doubt). Still: you wrote this topic 2 weeks ago… 

Nothing changed about lasers, it’s not at all a weapon designed to deal tons of damage to a dodging 'ceptor at 4000m. Read the topic where Orca asked some tips about it and admit that you just didn’t understand how this weapon works.

So weird is the fact that if they have changed something about laser aim it happened in the last week as zdemob says (but i really seriously doubt). Still: you wrote this topic 2 weeks ago… 

Nothing changed about lasers, it’s not at all a weapon designed to deal tons of damage to a dodging 'ceptor at 4000m. Read the topic where Orca asked some tips about it and admit that you just didn’t understand how this weapon works.

I did mostley fire support last few weeks… And last 2 days I played mostley PVP… And I have a feeling something is wrong, my lasers are pointed at ships but deal close to no dmg… Maybe it’s the ping or my comp/monitor that don’t proces the info from servers well… Can’t say really but it’s not that I cant hit frigs/fighters from 500-2000 m range…

Lasers are broken, have been for about 2 weeks, there is a bugreport about it.

Didn’t found it. And honestly i know like 1 person using lasers since last months. So how they performed during last 2 weeks is not a crucial info for me.

Btw the topic was about how hard is aiming with an hit scan weapon, so doubting about skills/behave is much more easy then suspecting some bug involved.

Maybe RU forum?

I noticed this as well (pulse laser inty). Also thought it was just me… stopped using lasers :confused:

I noticed this as well (pulse laser inty). Also thought it was just me… stopped using lasers :confused:

ION/Gravi… All of it… Thought it was me… Now I know why I had better games in rail gunship then my Gravi/Ion builds…

Edit: Cinnemon when will this be resolved?

Edit: Cinnemon when will this be resolved?

We’re already working on it, I saw bugreport. Will be resolved as soon as possible :wink:

We’re already working on it, I saw bugreport. Will be resolved as soon as possible :wink:

would be nice if you can post in this topic when it’s resolved… Tnx in advance

would be nice if you can post in this topic when it’s resolved… Tnx in advance

It should be on whenever next patch is.

It should be on whenever next patch is.

As we all know patch motes are not allways accurate.

It has nothing to do with patch notes, fix for lazers should be on live with next patch, whenever it is.

A little hot-fix was uploaded https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?showtopic=30363&p=365311#entry365311