JP's gears are grinding.

Does it mean you are not planning on quitting anymore? 

Didn’t say I will quit now…in 175 days if the game is not improved to my liking. So there is still hope! 

Guys please keep the conversation friendly.

Also, JP just got the eagle-M, rank 12 Federation Covert Ops. SUPER EXCITED! 

Oh dear. More pain when flying against JP, and I am all out of sweet roll drones to distract him with…

Oh dear. More pain when flying against JP, and I am all out of sweet roll drones to distract him with…

Oh. so YOU where the dude with that projection screen, making all the rocks look like large sweet rolls! Distraction to the max.

Also. Error. Don"t worry about my threads. I think all partipants know how to behave. I hope.

So are you saying, we need someone along the lines of a crazy girl to handle the questions? 

Thats a great IDEA! 

Also, JP just got the eagle-M, rank 12 Federation Covert Ops. SUPER EXCITED! 

Yesterday I got my Lance type S, Jericho command R12.  I unlocked my fourth slot without paying Gaijin!  If you’re looking for me, I might be in T1 or T2 PvE.  I load up the T4 ships and play T1 PvE to screw with people who might look.

Yesterday I got my Lance type S, Jericho command R12.  I unlocked my fourth slot without paying Gaijin!  If you’re looking for me, I might be in T1 or T2 PvE.  I load up the T4 ships and play T1 PvE to screw with people who might look.

I do that too! its fun! 

Also got Lance S last week (or 2 weeks ago), flown it once in T4 pvp, and that was it… considering those wasted credits…

Also got Lance S last week (or 2 weeks ago), flown it once in T4 pvp, and that was it… considering those wasted credits…

Like wasted GS when you accidentally choose 30% chance of retrieval? 

Like wasted GS when you accidentally choose 30% chance of retrieval? 

Yep. Wait, Lance S isn’t the premium one is it? If i’m mistaking, know that i was referring to the credit available max ranked T4 Jeri Command ship.

Just about to reach the ‘end game’ as everyone calls it. Last subfaction going up to rank 9 soon, @8.15-8.20 now, then ill be full blue T3. Then… dunno, it will be a pain to start gathering rank 12 subfaction stuff. A huge pain at that. I think ill upgrade some crap on my computer and go fly Scythes in Planetside 2, looks better and is way more fun to mop people off the ground with them.

And about 30% chances, i only ONCE clicked on that button, by choice, on an experimental T2 pulsar (or T3?) that i was crazy about. Obviously lost it.

I think ill upgrade some crap on my computer and go fly Scythes in Planetside 2, looks better and is way more fun to mop people off the ground with them.

And about 30% chances, i only ONCE clicked on that button, by choice, on an experimental T2 pulsar (or T3?) that i was crazy about. Obviously lost it.

1. I screwed up and used some 30% chances sometimes on accident. 

1. My PC needs a upgrade or a replacement. I am thinking of 3 60" LED TVS and Triple SLI…

I’m not sure if this was brought up yet, but I’m pretty sure all of us here were around long enough before the synergy screw up to get a decent number of usable ships (or at least close to them).

Can you even imagine how bad it is for people coming into the game newer than us? It would take hundreds of hours just to have 2 viable T3 ships that aren’t from the same tree. And if you’re already there, you’re forced to play with crappy lower tier ships that you probably don’t even like since you didn’t play them before but still want to try out at T3.

If they don’t change this, the time to progression ratio will kill the game.

I’m not sure if this was brought up yet, but I’m pretty sure all of us here were around long enough before the synergy screw up to get a decent number of usable ships (or at least close to them).

Can you even imagine how bad it is for people coming into the game newer than us? It would take hundreds of hours just to have 2 viable T3 ships that aren’t from the same tree. And if you’re already there, you’re forced to play with crappy lower tier ships that you probably don’t even like since you didn’t play them before but still want to try out at T3.

If they don’t change this, the time to progression ratio will kill the game.

I whole heartly agree on this. Hence why I mentioned it. Im not crying in a sense “Oh, i have to grind out my ships all over again (which I need to do for jericho and Federation)” Im just seeing too much a sense of a halt in everything. I also still think they released T5 too early

I whole heartly agree on this. Hence why I mentioned it. Im not crying in a sense “Oh, i have to grind out my ships all over again (which I need to do for jericho and Federation)” Im just seeing too much a sense of a halt in everything. I also still think they released T5 too early

Yeah. 

Today was the first day after a few hundred hours of SC that I decided I couldn’t take it anymore and had to say something on the forums. This is what I had to say:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21100-how-to-make-the-game-better/#entry221066](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21100-how-to-make-the-game-better/#entry221066)

Be warned; it’s over 2500 words long.

Yeah. 

Today was the first day after a few hundred hours of SC that I decided I couldn’t take it anymore and had to say something on the forums. This is what I had to say:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21100-how-to-make-the-game-better/#entry221066](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21100-how-to-make-the-game-better/#entry221066)

Be warned; it’s over 2500 words long.

Yup. I read most of it. But I will reply to some parts later. (Im at work) 

I just want them to push a better Synergy Transfer Ratio 1 GS to 750 or 1000 synergy! 

Here’s another part of my discussion on general improvements:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21103-some-suggestions-for-improving-this-game/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21103-some-suggestions-for-improving-this-game/)

It was kindly responded to by Kine. I’m assuming you know him since this is such a tight knit forum community by the looks of it all. 

Your response is eagerly awaited :smiley:

I just joined 2 days ago, having played a lot of freelancer I find the combat model familar and seem to be doing pretty well in most battles.  That is to say I have unlocked one T3 ship and will be able to fully equip it by tomorrow (or I would if matchmaking didnt get broken in 0.9.3).  To unlock another I expect would take another 3-4 days, 9 ship-trees means less than a month to unlock (maybe not pay for) every T3 ship.  Or does the synergy gain slow down for some reason I’m not seeing? Or is it much slower after T3?

Even if it is a big grind to get high-tier ships I don’t mind so much about staying within one faction when it comes to ships, but having perused the implant list I would really like to have implants from different factions all through the ranks, which requires unlocking all the ships if I’m correct (I’m actually hoping I’m wrong here).

I just joined 2 days ago, having played a lot of freelancer I find the combat model familar and seem to be doing pretty well in most battles.  That is to say I have unlocked one T3 ship and will be able to fully equip it by tomorrow (or I would if matchmaking didnt get broken in 0.9.3).  To unlock another I expect would take another 3-4 days, 9 ship-trees means less than a month to unlock (maybe not pay for) every T3 ship.  Or does the synergy gain slow down for some reason I’m not seeing? Or is it much slower after T3?

Even if it is a big grind to get high-tier ships I don’t mind so much about staying within one faction when it comes to ships, but having perused the implant list I would really like to have implants from different factions all through the ranks, which requires unlocking all the ships if I’m correct (I’m actually hoping I’m wrong here).

Here is what i have at this moment, i would definitely recommend getting all implant up to r9 in 3 factions before moving to t4+, at t4 you can make a decision on sticking with one factions for time being but up to r9 you need all implants to be any flexible in battle.

X9IwCcT.jpg

The hell? ‘Attack Jericho sector’ in the image. Wut?

NASA Board Message I assume?

Oh… right… forgot