Hey Guys its JP.
I have about 80 days left of license remaining. I plan to stay in the game for that long. though, when that runs out…I don’t know if I will continue with the game.
There is a couple of things that need to be addressed. And if they are not fixed or tweaked before my license expires, then kiss me and my sweet rolls good bye. I’ll move to Star Citizen, Hardware Shipbreakers and other Space MMOs.
What needs to be addressed immediately. In order of my personal importance.
- Premium ships and there current uselessness.
- Synergy. I have 2.5Mill synergy just sitting there but I refuse to pay 24k+ GS to make it “Free Synergy” that’s WAY to much. Nobody will drop 25 dollars for that.
- Loyalty. License members should take on at least 5 contracts at once. and the cool down should be nerfed to more then half. I mean 5 hours already is long enough. Never mind 17.
Basically, my greatest concern is progression.
Actual gameplay is based on skill and tactics. you need to adapt to the war, not complain about it. Hence why, I usually shoot down the newbs that complain about combat. But when it takes forever to move on to another ship or Tier, then why waste all your time? Grinding is not fun. Trust me. I know how to grind. I played maplestory and I grinded my way up to a level 165 hero that can do 1 mill damage in a single hit. The point is, once the Fun factor leaves, the game gets stale real quick.
Devs, please fix and/or tweak it. Even me, a veteran is feeling hurt.
Any suggestions along with my current predicament would be appreciated.
JP’s Gears Are Cracking
Whelp, it has come to my attention that the game is now, in my personal and professional game opinion, broken as of now. Allow me to explain.
- Squads - HOLY HELL. They broke it further. Sure 4 man squads are back, but now if you are squadded with 4 people you will be bumped 2 Tiers UP! Why in the hell would you do that!?
- Game Balance - Did you notice that they ruined everything that means a logical progression of ships and modules? Ships, factions, and allegiance have no linear progression of modules or ships. Everything is backward as of now (0.9.3). Where is the fun if everyone stays in a teir and refuses to move up?
- Sector Conquest - What is the point of it? None. Its thus there for us to “feel” like we are doing something. No benefit to any person, party, or corporation to “own” sectors. Broken on how its calculated, so thus a waste of time to care for it. As corporations, just horde your iridium, you need it anyway for your Experimentals.
- Matchmaking Times - Outrageous. You need to solo Queue all the time to have decent MM times. Playing with 1 extra person adds 2 minutes, playing with another person, an ADDITIONAL 2 minutes to waiting time, etc. The current Squad setup add MORE forced waiting time cause it puts you in a higher tier as it is. Making you fight a LESSER populated area. So it ruins the fun factor Further!
I’m feeling more and more distant from this game and as of now, I’m gonna admit that anything that resembles this game or has that fun factor as this used to have, will make me move to another game.
Developers of star conflict, you have been warned, advised, and begged to change the game for the better. the last question remains. What are you doing!?