JP's gears are grinding.

lol

That’s not NASA’s message; that’s the message all non-Jericho pilots see.  :taunt:

That’s not NASA’s message; that’s the message all non-Jericho pilots see.  :taunt:

Isn’t that the same thing? :lol:

j/k

You guys are hilarious. keep that up! 

This post has been updated. Please read! 

I’m feeling more and more distant from this game and as of now, I’m gonna admit that anything that resembles this game or has that fun factor as this used to have, will make me move to another game.

Developers of star conflict, you have been warned, advised, and begged to change the game for the better. the last question remains. What are you doing!?

Obviously drinking tons of vodka while making important decisions.

I have said time and time again(And been ignored time and time again) that the devs ideas are good, but that they need someone who actually plays the game and knows how to balance, since the current devs know jack xxxx about balance and even if they play this game, they don’t play it like other players are.

Obviously drinking tons of vodka while making important decisions.

I have said time and time again(And been ignored time and time again) that the devs ideas are good, but that they need someone who actually plays the game and knows how to balance, since the current devs know jack xxxx about balance and even if they play this game, they don’t play it like other players are.

The GMs on the english side were thinking of forming a tester team, but as of yet, I do not think they want that. 

I edited the OP with some updates. 

I edited the OP with some updates. 

But… Today is not 9/9/13. What am i looking at?  :what:

But… Today is not 9/9/13. What am i looking at?  :what:

Opps, sorry, I have to redit that. 

Progression is so dang slow now. Synergy update really put the brakes on, but now…

With the Loyalty Vouchers it takes forever to earn enough for just one T3 blue. We’re talking 75K for a single module, and due to contracts that lock upon completion for 17 hours… That’s a serious nerf-sledge to the knees. We’re talking mafia-level brutality.

I’m not sure the developers got the correct translation when we asked for more content. I think it got misinterpreted into “longer” content.

Though on the plus side, I have noticed Kotory visiting our forums more often. Apparently she’s one of the developers. Maybe this means we’ll actually be taken seriously?

Progression is so dang slow now. Synergy update really put the brakes on, but now…

With the Loyalty Vouchers it takes forever to earn enough for just one T3 blue. We’re talking 75K for a single module, and due to contracts that lock upon completion for 17 hours… That’s a serious nerf-sledge to the knees. We’re talking mafia-level brutality.

I’m not sure the developers got the correct translation when we asked for more content. I think it got misinterpreted into “longer” content.

Though on the plus side, I have noticed Kotory visiting our forums more often. Apparently she’s one of the developers. Maybe this means we’ll actually be taken seriously?

About time. There is many good posts out there and even players like me that take this game seriously. 

About time. There *are many good posts out there and even players like me that take this game seriously. 

Fix’d.