Jericho Frigate Progression

How it is:

8c4.png

How it should be:

dqq.png

In short, Ira Deus should progress to Tormentor AE, the next long range Jericho frigate.

You should not have to purchase three guard frigates just to use the next long range frigate; to say nothing of the additional money you have to spend just to use the T3 long range frigate before buying those.

I don’t know how you changed the ship layout…but i’d love to know so i could make a proper ship tree and show it here on the forums ^.^

edit: because there are A LOT of cases where it’s weird like the jericho frigate line

If the devs do that, they’d have to do it for all of these disparities in the game, which I’m perfectly ok with. This is how the ship tree should look like.

I would love this just so I don’t have to waste my money on an 8.6 million credit ship that I’ll never use.   Once the LRF no longer had pulsar withe 0.8.0 patch I stopped playing them…especially since they’re the easiest class to kill atm in the current meta.

At least the Empire T4 frigate tree is organized correctly…you have the choice between LRF or Engineer at rank 11.

Also, we need a rank 9 tackler

I think we can agree that a lot of ranks are missing a lot of F2P roles. Which can be easily fixed by having a PROPER ship tree. I’d be willing to create an example if I had the knowledge how to do it… Or I could make a spreadsheet haha

You need what? What about the Parallax? Think of the lost money if the Parallax wasn’t there D:

I will make a spreadsheet ship tree for the factions when I get the time, so probalyyyy i will start in a few hours.

I hope you guys agree with my vision when I release it :stuck_out_tongue:

I will make a spreadsheet ship tree for the factions when I get the time, so probalyyyy i will start in a few hours.

I hope you guys agree with my vision when I release it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll either be joining you on that or make one myself… If I make one myself, I’m gonna end up adding a LOT of new ships in the mix… And I don’t want that.

I’ll either be joining you on that or make one myself… If I make one myself, I’m gonna end up adding a LOT of new ships in the mix… And I don’t want that.

I intend to keep about the same amount of ships that are curretly ingame. just different places…Might end up making some ships in bad positions but the devs are used to that :stuck_out_tongue:

I am now starting the process of making a ship tree that, in my opinion, would be better than the current one. I’ll share it Soon(™)

I don’t know how you changed the ship layout…but i’d love to know so i could make a proper ship tree and show it here on the forums ^.^

edit: because there are A LOT of cases where it’s weird like the jericho frigate line

Photoshop. Deleted the old lines, copied straight segments from existing lines and pasted them next to each other to form a long enough horizontal line.

ah alright, thats what I thought, that would take me too much work :stuck_out_tongue:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGLuq-5_KHodEkzSVN1bDJhNlBNVS1NdDRzS19Jcnc&usp=sharing

*Hopes the link works*

Note: All lines in the same line are connected(Like the dagger being the pre-requiste for the dagger-AE)

Note2: If you find anything weird or somehow wrong(Or wrong ship name, in spelling) feel free to flame me for it and I’ll try to explain/adjust it

Note3: I changed some names to make it more lineair and less weird

Note4: I left premium ships out of it because they are quite fine as they are in their current spots IMO

and recon.

This happens with every faction, though.  I wanted the Cerberus 2, and had to buy 5 LRFs [which I will probably never use].  Basically hit rank 9 with Empire and spent about 45M in the space of a few minutes.  For one ship.

ah alright, thats what I thought, that would take me too much work :stuck_out_tongue:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuGLuq-5_KHodEkzSVN1bDJhNlBNVS1NdDRzS19Jcnc&usp=sharing

*Hopes the link works*

Note: All lines in the same line are connected(Like the dagger being the pre-requiste for the dagger-AE)

Note2: If you find anything weird or somehow wrong(Or wrong ship name, in spelling) feel free to flame me for it and I’ll try to explain/adjust it

Note3: I changed some names to make it more lineair and less weird

Note4: I left premium ships out of it because they are quite fine as they are in their current spots IMO

you set it as private or permissions only, set view permissions to public.

Sorry bout that, first time in google docs…Should be fixed now.

Sorry bout that, first time in google docs…Should be fixed now.

Swap the Jericho Frigates. AE = Long Range, S = Guard.

Gotta say, it looks fancy.

I took AE as the “high ranking” as the interceptors/fighters took the same approach basicly. If my idea(or sort like) were to be implemented we would need to be refunded all our ships tho…It would be crazy not to do that…

This happens with every faction, though.  I wanted the Cerberus 2, and had to buy 5 LRFs [which I will probably never use].  Basically hit rank 9 with Empire and spent about 45M in the space of a few minutes.  For one ship.

I’m just farming for a Cerberus 2 myself and share your opinion on that,