Jericho Frigate Progression

I took AE as the “high ranking” as the interceptors/fighters took the same approach basicly. If my idea(or sort like) were to be implemented we would need to be refunded all our ships tho…It would be crazy not to do that…

Nah, after the ship revamp, everyone kept their ships, meaning those who previously had high-end ranks in a tier saw their ships bumped up a tier. Some of my ships got the same treatment and, to be honest, I still haven’t leveled enough on Empire to even unlock the Prometheus 2, yet I freely fly it =P

Ships don’t have to be refunded, nor changed, nor anything, really. Actually, another change I’d make to your tree is make Fighters available at Rank 1, then unlock Frigates and Ceptors at Rank 2 (with both upgrades on Rank 3).

I was gonna suggest you unlock Ceptors at Rank 3, but that would make a HUGE mess out of the following tiers and ranks, so scratch that idea.

Nah, after the ship revamp, everyone kept their ships, meaning those who previously had high-end ranks in a tier saw their ships bumped up a tier. Some of my ships got the same treatment and, to be honest, I still haven’t leveled enough on Empire to even unlock the Prometheus 2, yet I freely fly it =P

Ships don’t have to be refunded, nor changed, nor anything, really. Actually, another change I’d make to your tree is make Fighters available at Rank 1, then unlock Frigates and Ceptors at Rank 2 (with both upgrades on Rank 3).

I was gonna suggest you unlock Ceptors at Rank 3, but that would make a HUGE mess out of the following tiers and ranks, so scratch that idea.

I’d like to make them available at R1, so people could try them out and see which faction they like best(Since R1 only costs 1 credit per ship)