Iridium Wars (Stream and discussion)

So if the gamemode is now changed to team battles, will the map still be iridium strand? or will it be changed to one of the current team battles map.

The third part of today’s blog is about our new PvP-mode Team Death Match — we have adjusted our new map ‘Iridium Strand’ to fit this mode.

Why is it that both the Registration topic and the Searching For Team topic are both dormant? Is there somwhere else people are registering? I’ve been very confused.

If I had to guess.

1. There are not many players who are not in a corp and think about creating a team with 7 other “random” players

2. most players will create teams with players they already know and played with

3. teams will probably register on the last minute to provide accurate details of the team

If I had to guess.

1. There are not many players who are not in a corp and think about creating a team with 7 other “random” players

2. most players will create teams with players they already know and played with

3. teams will probably register on the last minute to provide accurate details of the team

That… is just terrible. 

Ok, stupid question, how do i stream/record a game if it has “unlimited” respawns? And simply self destruction the way it has been done on Capture the Beacon mode is not possible?

Ok, stupid question, how do i stream/record a game if it has “unlimited” respawns? And simply self destruction the way it has been done on Capture the Beacon mode is not possible?

Well there has to be a way because GM are supposed to be in the match to watch  it.

We have some magic spells;)

Attention pilots!

Because of the large number of registered teams, the committee decided:

All participating teams are divided into two weight classes:
-Heavy weight   (Team ELO above 1500)*
-Average weight (Team ELO below 1500)*

That means:

• More prizes!
  • More possibilities!
  • More adrenaline!

This tournament will be awesome!

Attention pilots!

That means:

• More prizes!
  • More possibilities!
  • More adrenaline!

How is this Team ELO calculated?

How is this Team ELO calculated?

Its wighted average elo of team’s members. Currently table is like this:

team : ImpulZ France   1294,56

Team: ParadoX   1278,63

Team: NASA   1507,18

ESB: Bygyrd 3TN   1699,82

ESB: Evil Space Pandas   1634,60

ESB: ESB-Union   1676,64

Команда: Крабики   1618,65

Кайфат   1404,74

мародёры   1176,71

Белая Звезда   1277,74

Exosquad   1645,39

космонавты   1073,82

Still Alive   1484,41

Attention pilots!

That means:

• More prizes!
  • More possibilities!
  • More adrenaline!

What large number of teams? there are only three teams in the registration topic. Where are all these teams registering? I’ve been asking these questions since and no admin has answered me.

What large number of teams? there are only three teams in the registration topic. Where are all these teams registering? I’ve been asking these questions since and no admin has answered me.

Some teams register on russian forum here:

http://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/40032-iridievye-vojny-registratciia-komand/

I was wondering if you could give a bit more detail about the procedures for checking in and procedures during tournament. Also, where will it be streamed?

I was wondering if you could give a bit more detail about the procedures for checking in and procedures during tournament. Also, where will it be streamed?

http://www.twitch.tv/xofjsa

Not much time left guys. Be ready)

Its gonna be awesome)

The tournament “Iridium War” will start soon!

Do not miss the opportunity to see the best Star Conflict pilots in action:

http://www.twitch.tv/xofjsa

We look forward to see you at 14:00 (UTC+4).

You can check tournament progress here:

Tournament table

well played to the teams that participated. Its a shame that my internet bugged out during the 1st game vs Storm causing us to lose the match. Would have gone to a 3rd game on a neutral server. Still, Storm played a heck of a lot better than I thought they would, congrats to them for getting this good. This tournament was a whole lot of fun, thanks to Akaurl, Funkdonut, Rakza, and everyone else who helped run the tournament. I hope that there is another tournament soon! I liked the format of this tournament, it should be done again but on a different map. I could see Star Conflict having an E-sport potential if there was a much larger playerbase. I really love the competitive play in this game and that what keeps me here.

Agreed with John, it was a great opportunity to have some “serious” fun outside Sector Conquest. Thanks for everyone participating, the organizers, the guys we shoot each other, everyone. Congratz to Storm for beating our xxxx so easily :slight_smile: