Interceptor conflict?

You do realize that in T3 a Styx can out tank a Jericho guard, without active heals.

This is true and it pisses me off because that is OP’d as hell.

as a matter of fact i don’t play guards as well. I find frigates so very dull.

I find guard ships dull, but since they are the only counter to interceptors, and interceptors are the only ships anyone on the enemy team ever takes I have no choice.  Take a look at this battle that just happened.

post-236553-0-73990600-1383837426.jpg

I find guard ships dull, but since they are the only counter to interceptors, and interceptors are the only ships anyone on the enemy team ever takes I have no choice.  Take a look at this battle that just happened.

> Scimitar

Y U DO DIS… ;_;

I did it because I am no where near a real tier 4 guard ship and I am sick to death of ceptor spam.  I dont “like” playing it, but why should I give the “kool kids ceptor squadies” the pleasure of annihilating me (then pretending it was 3l33t skillz) by playing my Gunship, Command or Engineer?

if you get owned by interceptors in a gunship you are doing it wrong

Yes, thats it.  You got me.
:facepalm:

I did it because I am no where near a real tier 4 guard ship and I am sick to death of ceptor spam.  I dont “like” playing it, but why should I give the “kool kids ceptor squadies” the pleasure of annihilating me (then pretending it was 3l33t skillz) by playing my Gunship, Command or Engineer?

What about Fed Guards?

Okay, so Send me your scimitar fits please, I will check it.

Okay, so Send me your scimitar fits please, I will check it.

I don’t have one. It’s a waste of GS.

Tor Type S > Scimitar 

Fully synergized anything when available at top of tier > premium version.

No i mean, 3 Cpu slot (Scimitar) vs 3 Capacitor slots (Tor type S).

TRIPLE CAPACITOR POWER RELAY ! No energy regen, so you have to play as a Tor-tle.

No i mean, 3 Cpu slot (Scimitar) vs 3 Capacitor slots (Tor type S).

Oh, that. Fit it for Crit chance & damage.

That’s what happens when the enemy team decides to go 80% interceptors:

Tackler with Gauss:

pHirQLO.jpg

We lost but I’m not mad at all.

Tackler with Gauss:

pHirQLO.jpg

Why do you think there’s so much Guard and Gauss hate everywhere? Too many inties is the sole reason i keep the Wolf, Crus S and Silent Fox in my lineup with current fittings. Katana S is the only one designed to go for other stuff primarily, even tho the others can do it just as well.

Not necesarily, but mostly true. Depends on what bonuses you’re making a use of.

Tackler with Gauss:

pHirQLO.jpg

Hahahaha, well done. My favorite build and weapon. Maybe you even beat my kill streak too, I am somewhere around those numbers as well, have to check. Still deserve a medal for that!

Why do you think there’s so much Guard and Gauss hate everywhere? Too many inties is the sole reason i keep the Wolf, Crus S and Silent Fox in my lineup with current fittings. Katana S is the only one designed to go for other stuff primarily, even tho the others can do it just as well.

Not necesarily, but mostly true. Depends on what bonuses you’re making a use of.

In my case, I don’t like flying guards, but I don’t hate them, I also don’t hate Gauss players. In fact, when I see a Gunship/Tackler with Gauss I quickly come to the conclussion that he’s somewhat a smart player. An average pub player would be using Bubbles or Lazors.

I love inties the same amount I hate them, when the enemy has a xxxx amount of them is time to hunt them down. Unless I’m playing a map where I’m in a disadvantage in terms of positioning and survivability, for example that huge map with warp gates.

Hahahaha, well done. My favorite build and weapon. Maybe you even beat my kill streak too, I am somewhere around those numbers as well, have to check. Still deserve a medal for that!

I’m sure any experienced player like you or Astraal have got a lot of maniac medals with that weapon. Insanely strong in the proper hands, but not op because not everyone can use it correctly. In bad hands it just tickles…

Guards should have Gauss Mortar xD

Guards should have Gauss Mortar xD

Once upon a time, Guards flew around with Stabilized Railguns and owned sh*t.

About maniac medals… i think i got 100 with that :stuck_out_tongue: