Info on Adaptive Shield and EB-Cooldown needed.

Since the Adaptive Shield is triggered at full speed +50% AB. 

It would be great to have a symbol that indicates when it is triggered. 

The easiest way to achieve that would be to let a symbol for it pop up in the List of Buffs/Debuffs in the upper middle of the screen.

Also it would be great to see if the Emergency Barrier is charged: This could be acheived by a small symbol next to the

lock on / incoming Missile Symbol.

If you agree with this proposal, please support.  

I am all up for this

Well, i suport, but i also think that the symbols size should be smaller, when im whit engie buffs, PVE buffs, for example, command buffs, and whatever other buffs i can get and activate overcharge and aiming overcharge sometimes both of them doesnt even appear on the buffs list.

The emergency barrier too would be nice (even tho i tend not to fly inties).

+1

+1 For a basic change that should be implemented in the next patch

Yes please.

+1

Nice suggestion, you have my vote.

Nice suggestion, you have my vote.

And my Sword!!

And my Sword!!

And my sweet rolls!

But yes.  Excellent idea.  I would love to see this implemented.

And my Ax!

Also…

A3wYBLR.jpg

Thumbs up!

+1

+over 9k

I agree with this message.

(even more advanced version would be where those few implants, that have kind of “kick-in” requirement would be shown with an icon also (rank14 (show if the effect has already triggered, one might miss it in borderline scenarios)) and rank12 (if I recall correctly, the one with “if your speed is below 50%…”)). But those mentioned above by Zapp would be bigger priority, these just a bonus).

+1 again, cause this post is too good and the ideas posted MUST be implemented. I swear i will shove this into someone face to get it done. 

+1 This needs to be implemented

Thanks for support. 

Has this been forwarded? Error? Antibus? 

The community wants it! (Besides: It would be really useful, too)  ;)wt

Thanks for support. 

Has this been forwarded? Error? Antibus? 

The community wants it! (Besides: It would be really useful, too)  ;)wt

I am pretty sure they are aware of this, people keep asking since introduction of Adaptive Shields, well, maybe no so obvious for Emergency Barrier, but AS for sure

And my Ax!

Also…

A3wYBLR.jpg

Fully support OP suggestion, that is a brilliant idea, and also this.