How to start playing

OK my forum access seems to be ok now :slight_smile:

Still can’t login to the game though.

Did you use your email for log in?

Yeah. I sent you PM about this earlier already :slight_smile:

OMG go to yuplay and go to purchases you will find a 7MG file download it then open it should be a set-up launcher then it downloads like World of planes did.

OMG go to yuplay and go to purchases you will find a 7MG file download it then open it should be a set-up launcher then it downloads like World of planes did.

Who are you talking to?

i got invite email and agreed to it but i can only post on the closed beta forums but never got the email for the download client

i got invite email and agreed to it but i can only post on the closed beta forums but never got the email for the download client

So did you get only the mail for the beta forums or also a mail for closed beta?

i got both thats what confusing

Perhaps some anti virus programm is blocking some images in your email.

would you like me copy and paste it to this forum for clearifacatoin

its a posibly could that be why i didnt get the download link

In most cases the image with the download link is blocked by an antivirus or the email provider.

thats not good not sure what im suppost to do

You can also try to log in on yuplay.com and check on my purchases if there is the star conflict beta listed.

got it thank you much

same for me “As a participant of the closed beta test of Star Conflict you’ve been given access to a special section of the Gaijin forums called Closed beta test forum

no link to download the client tho. :003j:

Plz can anyone explain is that letter supposed to be without client download link or is it an error?

EDIT

OK SORRY GOT IT GOT IT …

Hello,

I got my key here, got into the game, but the issue is every one speaks Russian, i am learning to play by trial and error, however i need help here.

Good morning,

there are also a few english speaking players, but most of them are online in the evening.

What do you need for help?

I apologize for bothering you with tiny queries which otherwise i should have solved,( i cant devote more than 30 mins per day till the end of this month(Have to submit my thesis )

Here it is:

1)I changed my language to English, but still all messages ( voice ) are played in Russian.

2)How do i display short messages to my team like “Help Me”

3)Any initial synopsis of the game, i essentially mean about the ships, their research bar seems too long.( some Vid or text about their research)

I live in India so i really do not know when would the timing of English speaking players coincide with mine, i would try playing the game in the wee hours of the morning.

Nonetheless i would try exploring the game with whatever resources provided, need at least 25-30 hours of gaming for my primary reflections on it.

Thank you.

Just ask and I will do my best to answer;)

1)At the moment the texts are in russian and english, but voices only in russian ( this will be changed in the future)

2)This is not added at the moment.

3)At the moment there is nothing like this.

We have english speaking players from all over the world so from time to time you can meet some in the chat. Just take your time for testing;)

If you need something just let me know.