How to start playing

Got the beta forum email but never the download one. searched all my spam/trash folders and nothing. please help. would like to test the game out! :fed001:

Got the beta forum email but never the download one. searched all my spam/trash folders and nothing. please help. would like to test the game out! :fed001:

So you did not get an email for the closed beta?

No but the email that i got says im a beta tester, and telling me to do the nda and such, but no never one with a download link

Could you check if your email provider is blocking some files from the email?

Could you check if your email provider is blocking some files from the email?

None that i can see :003j:

So did you get an yuplay account in the email?

to confirm my registration and change my forum password? yes i did

It seems that you only got the email for the forum. We will check this so you should also get the closed beta email.

Thank you so much! <3

i download game and i have my yu account but i cant log in?

can any1 help me plese

You need to use your yuplay email for log in.

max speed 29 Kb/s -.-

yeah donwload is quite a pain in the 4$$ but error said the russian guys are trying to improve the speed…

believe me: it’s worth the time…

I cant log in, too.

“The procedure is not available.Cannot connect to the server.”

I get the same error when i try to log in with wrong password - so im not sure if the server is down or something is wrong with my account…

Could you please clarify this?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Murdock

Hi,

are you getting this message:

“The procedure is not available.Cannot connect to the server.”

or the message with the wrong password?

Hi :slight_smile:

Im only getting this message when Im trying to enter the game:“The procedure is not available.Cannot connect to the server.”

(A message like “wrong password” does not appear, even if i use a wrong password :D)

Thank you and kind regards,

Murdock

Could you give me the email you are using for the game log in?

um…i can sign into the forums just fine but wen i launch the game and go to log in, it says ive been disconnected from the server, and the reason was because of incorrect login information. That kinda sucks, cant play the game, but went through all the trouble to get into the closed beta??? any help???

You just need to use your email for log in.

can i get the mail with the download link to? :smiley:

or just put it on the forum, only beta testers can see this forum anyway