How to start playing

I have tried every combination using my ID, e-mail with the password I signed up with and the forum password I was assigned.

You need the yuplay.com password not the forum passowrd.

I need a link to the client

You should get an email with the download link.

i have tried copying and pasting my password and e-mail, writing them out on a piece of paper and typing them into the game but nothing is working. I am using my yuplay email and password but neither of them work. what is going on?

Did you try to change your yuplay passowrd and log in again?

i got same problem, i registered at english yuplay.com site when my login/pass works only on russian site yuplay.ru, try on this with google translator it worked for me.

i got same problem, i registered at english yuplay.com site when my login/pass works only on russian site yuplay.ru, try on this with google translator it worked for me.

Could you explain it a little bit more detailed?

I accidentially deleted the email with the download link, how can I get a new one? :008j:

I accidentially deleted the email with the download link, how can I get a new one? :008j:

Sure I will check this :wink:

Sure I will check this :wink:

Thank you :fed_lol:

Thank you :fed_lol:

Could please give me your email?

Good evening, in my email I have a link to activate the closed beta forum, but I have no link to download the game.

ps: nothing in spam

can i get a mail with download link to pls:)

well i have the same problem ^^ i have no download link in the email :stuck_out_tongue: can i please get one ^^ i realy wish to test the game out <3

were do i get my activation key from. i was accepted into the beta test but not received a key yet. will it arrive in my email inbox ove time???

i can find the client through the yuplay app and my purchases but its asking for a key.

You should get 2 emails, one for the forums and one for the game.

You will not need any key, just download and log in and have fun.

I dont have a download link either.

sorted it thanks… no idea what i did wrong downloading as i type.

I dont have a download link either.

on your yuplay client you download go to it right click the icon in your show hiden taskbar the one with the small white arrow point up near your clock once its open go to your email adress name it will show up in bold go to my purchase and select download. simples

OK IM ONLY GETTING DOWNLOAD SPEEDS OF like 2kbs anyone else getting that. its saying 11/12 days i have a 30mb connection???

it keeps shooting up to 9mb for 2 seconds and then down to 1/2 kbs

Great, Yuplay just wont start, double clicking it and nothing happens. Googled it and there is no solution for this yet. -.-

Nvm, works now.

edit2: and thanks bloodnor, that helped.

At the moment the download speed is very low we will try to find a solution.