How to start playing

OK, i also cant login - the loginsystem seriously needs to be fixed, it doesnt work most of the time.

I cant enter the @-sign in the client, it just gives me a Q (german keyboard here) and my yuplay-nickname doesnt work.

edit : i was able to login now - via copy&paste of the @ - sign so it appears the keyboard-layout is currently broken

This issue is already known and should be fixed in some time.

Just FYI, I also got an email telling me I got acces to the forums but there is no email telling me I was actually invited to the beta. So… I am posting right here without being beta tester?

I guess I should wait for the beta access from now. But this is weird :confused:

Hmm… I don’t seem to have received a download link for the game in either my inbox or my spam folder. I see above that others who posted about it got their’s shorty thereafter, so here’s hoping for the best!

Edit: And there we go.

Ok now I am better iformed. I will wait for my beta invite :slight_smile:

i wait too for dl client :frowning:

I got the closed forum but the the beta. Is that supposed to happen?

i got the beta invitation with the forum account info and the game login but no link…

could someone please send me a link where i can download the client please? thanks

Hello, I’m in the same situation as the guys above my post.

i also lack the download link

edit:i has link now

Check if your email system is blocking some files of the email.

Yup, same here, i got forum invite e-mail 2 hours ago, waiting for e-mail with download link… :frowning: Can’t wait to check this game out! :smiley:

Also EDIT like everyone else! :smiley: Got client link!!! Just be patient guys…:slight_smile:

Check if your email system is blocking some files of the email.

I check several times my email ( spam box too ) and I dont see links to download the client

Edit : e-mail email received :wink:

Hi, I noticed that I received the beta invite and the download the link but the download is very slow to me…can someone help me?!

Hi, I noticed that I received the beta invite and the download the link but the download is very slow to me…can someone help me?!

Try to restart the launcher, if this doesnt help you need to be patient.

you can only play Empire in the beta?

cant choose Federation or Jericho

you can only play Empire in the beta?

cant choose Federation or Jericho

At the moment only Empire.

got no download link, too

I’m all installed and ready to test but no matter what I do I can’t get it to log on. Keep getting the wrong urer or pass message. I will try the cut and past and see if that works, I saw that in a post above so I figured I would try it.

cut and paste worked…

If any of you are having the loging problem, save you email and passwork to notepad, ctrl/esc out of the game and copy the password and then click on the games icon in the task bar to bring the game back up. Then use ctrl/v to paste the passworb into the field.

If it is the email address that is the p\roblem the process is the same. With me I was able to type in the email and the @ worked for me but not the password.

You need to use the email as id for log in.

I have tried every combination using my ID, e-mail with the password I signed up with and the forum password I was assigned.

I need a link to the client