How to start playing

Aaaand there’s the email. Thanks guys! Looking forward to pewpewpew-ing with the rest of ya! :002j:

What kind of download speed are you guys getting? Im at anywhere from 15 to 100 kbs. :00777:

I also got the download link now :slight_smile:

Will start to DL soon!

What kind of download speed are you guys getting? Im at anywhere from 15 to 100 kbs. :00777:

yeah, its the same here, seems to top around 95kbs which is quite slow. firewall and everything moved away from the clients way so dunno why, maybe the servers cant really handle all the ppl dling right now

So the email sent out today is just for beta forum access and not the game? That can’t be right…

I can sign into yuplay.com with my account details but the same information does not work to sign in.

I can sign into yuplay.com with my account details but the same information does not work to sign in.

same here, downloaded game client but cant login!

Edit: nvm, i just change my pass for youplay and it worked!

Did you use the email for log in or the id?

Hey, i got invited…i have the two emails One its for the NDA and forum access and the another one its for the client…But everytime i try to login it says wrong id or password

My Yuplay account its w4hrh31t@gmail.com

So i try to login as w4hrh31t (its also the nick from yuplay) and the password of yuplay website but i cant login.

Hey, i got invited…i have the two emails One its for the NDA and forum access and the another one its for the client…But everytime i try to login it says wrong id or password

My Yuplay account its w4hrh31t@gmail.com

So i try to login as w4hrh31t (its also the nick from yuplay) and the password of yuplay website but i cant login.

You need to use the email as id for log in.

Strange. So far I have also only received the beta forums email. Let’s see if another email for the client download is coming shortly :slight_smile:

Strange. So far I have also only received the beta forums email. Let’s see if another email for the client download is coming shortly :slight_smile:

Same,got 1 email for the test forum and another reminding me of my login info.

EDIT: Got another email with the download link,great! :smiley:

EDIT: Got another email with the download link,great! :smiley:

Same! :smiley:

I, too, am lacking a link to the client.

No link to download here

Did you check if your email programm is blocking some files?

Hey I had my computer down for some time and i wanted install now client but i cant download it on link i got in the beginning could i get another new link to get the client ? :slight_smile:

Hey I had my computer down for some time and i wanted install now client but i cant download it on link i got in the beginning could i get another new link to get the client ? :slight_smile:

Strange it should still work, but we will check this so you will be able to play soon.

No link to download here

costas555, have you received an email message titled Invitation to beta test of Star Conflict

OK, i also cant login - the loginsystem seriously needs to be fixed, it doesnt work most of the time.

I cant enter the @-sign in the client, it just gives me a Q (german keyboard here) and my yuplay-nickname doesnt work.

edit : i was able to login now - via copy&paste of the @ - sign so it appears the keyboard-layout is currently broken