Slow plasma gun

guided missiles

3x strafe

1x EB

1x thermal 1x EM

1x energy hull

1x proton wall 1x infrared

just a guess

wrong. it’s 2 adaptives. lol that’s my best guess at least. 

My conclusion: It’s 70% ping and 30% practice. 

My conclusion: It’s 70% 25%  ping and 30% 75% practice. 

fify

fify

ping > skill

IMO at least

a decent player can beat a good player if he has a 200 ping advantage.

But yes, this is merely for how they are accurate, not for how they win.

They win 50% skill, 30% team work, and 20% ping lol. 

or maybe they’re skilled at having good team work and ping? 

The day you fix your ping problems and sitll lose games and get overwhelmed by good player, who will get the blame?

The day you fix your ping problems and sitll lose games and get overwhelmed by good player, who will get the blame?

The wild animals that attacked me right in the middle of the game. 

31194908.jpg

unless you are flying an interceptor with shrapnell, ping doesn’t make much difference up to about to 100-150 ish (sure there is a bonus if you have 10 ping compared to 150 ping but overall your effectiveness in a guard or a tackler for example are pretty similar with 150 ping [unless you are in competitive tournament, 20-100 ping is where you want to be, because small advantages go a long way in those games]). ping becomes an issue when it starts to go over 200+ for fighters I feel and about 350+ with frigates. had many a game where I have 900 ping and my engineer looks like it is doing the macarena ._.

unless you are flying an interceptor with shrapnell, ping doesn’t make much difference up to about to 100-150 ish (sure there is a bonus if you have 10 ping compared to 150 ping but overall your effectiveness in a guard or a tackler for example are pretty similar with 150 ping [unless you are in competitive tournament, 20-100 ping is where you want to be, because small advantages go a long way in those games]). ping becomes an issue when it starts to go over 200+ for fighters I feel and about 350+ with frigates. had many a game where I have 900 ping and my engineer looks like it is doing the macarena ._.

lol alex, i know bro.

:stuck_out_tongue:

my ping is 160+ probably 80% of the time.

Russians do not appreciate their ping nearly enough. 

Just had a taste of ceptor fight with shrapnel against two ecm (one with drones) and high ping… i feel violated, need a shower.

Just had a taste of ceptor fight with shrapnel against two ecm (one with drones) and high ping… i feel violated, need a shower.

when i feel violated, i always make a stupid thread. 

VopFIk6.gif

73 = (4! C sqrt 4) / 4 + 4 (using nCr, the “choose” function. Google it if you like, useful for statistics/counting.)

73 = (4! C sqrt 4) / 4 + 4 (using nCr, the “choose” function. Google it if you like, useful for statistics/counting.)

= 4! + 4 * 4 + sqrt(4)

= 4! + 4 * 4 + sqrt(4)

Everyone knows that 4+2=42…

cmon man

Everyone knows that 4+2=42…

cmon man

4 = sqrt(4) * sqrt(4) + 4 - 4

2 = (4/4) + (4/4)

Nodachi A

Slow plasma gun

guided missiles

3x strafe

1x EB

1x thermal 1x EM

1x energy hull

1x proton wall 1x infrared

just a guess

7DY7Gjw.jpg

p.s.

If anyone has a desire to translate this themes 

http://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/45122-o-bozhe-da-eto-zhe-perekhvatchik-prikrytiia/

http://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/44743-igra-v-odin-modul-nodachi-a/

http://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/topic/44814-diversant-ili-malenkaia-nevaliashka/

This is very interesting. Thanx for posting. Already tried a build like that on greay falcon wich has same slots configuration… I can see that the big difference is all about adaptatives that work while strafing. Nodachi A got 407 base speed, grey falcon 475… I think maybe the Nodachi A is the only ship that can activate adaptatives while strafing… Doesn’t this mean that you got to reach at least kind of 450 speed on strafe to activate adaptatives…?

EDIT. Just tried… It looks like it works on grey falcon too with 475 speed,  while starfing in one direction… strafing in 2 directions disable the adapatatives.

:012j:

This is very interesting. Thanx for posting. Already tried a build like that on greay falcon wich has same slots configuration… I can see that the big difference is all about adaptatives that work while strafing. Nodachi A got 407 base speed, grey falcon 475… I think maybe the Nodachi A is the only ship that can activate adaptatives while strafing… Doesn’t this mean that you got to reach at least kind of 450 speed on strafe to activate adaptatives…?

EDIT. Just tried… It looks like it works on grey falcon too with 475 speed,  while starfing in one direction… strafing in 2 directions disable the adapatatives.

:012j:

If you try it on the Waki-R it works strafing in 2 directions, since the Waki-R is slower and has the same module loadout.

I think this fit wouldn’t work quite as well in T5 because the grey falcon and waki-r lack the EM weapon bonuses.