How do they do it?

That be a build for Golden Eagle in T5

I tried it and i would reccomend it only for experienced pilots. While i managed to hold the adaptive while strafing, i nearly knoted my fingers and strafed too much in a straight line, being an easy target. Also i was near unable to reach half of my keyboard buttons. 

That be a build for Golden Eagle in T5

Could work, but the module loadout is different, and you would be a literal glass cannon.

If you try it on the Waki-R it works strafing in 2 directions, since the Waki-R is slower and has the same module loadout.

I think this fit wouldn’t work quite as well in T5 because the grey falcon and waki-r lack the EM weapon bonuses.

I don’t have horrible ping, but nearly never below 50, that is enough to fly wobbly ceptors most of the time… So, to me, this starfing build is better than the 200 pitch Falcon M :wink:

I don’t have horrible ping, but nearly never below 50, that is enough to fly wobbly ceptors most of the time… So, to me, this starfing build is better than the 200 pitch Falcon M :wink:

I wasn’t referring to it being a problem because of ping. I was saying try the Waki-R because it is a jericho covops and is slower than fed ceptors, so adaptives are easier to activate when strafing.

I wasn’t referring to it being a problem because of ping. I was saying try the Waki-R because it is a jericho covops and is slower than fed ceptors, so adaptives are easier to activate when strafing.

And i will do it for sure Dirk… But my jeri covop lineup is stuck in T2 atm :fed014: (autofacepalm…)

And i will do it for sure Dirk… But my jeri covop lineup is stuck in T2 atm :fed014: (autofacepalm…)

ah, i gotcha. I remember the days when I was in that same position… 

ah, i gotcha. I remember the days when I was in that same position… 

No, not like that. Whats wrong with you?!

Replace this with any random joke about tier rushing.

No one tier rushed awesomer than me. I had a sector conquest line up of nothing but COs!

Removed by Author 

you put the crosshair where the bullets need to go and then you click.

but you probably don’t know how to move either.

you put the crosshair where the bullets need to go and then you click.

but you probably don’t know how to move either.

lies

it doesnt work

projectiles are too slow

lies

it doesnt work

projectiles are too slow

i use the lasers because I recognize the effectiveness of keyboard turners vs projectile weapons. Even if they stack thermal resists some damage all the time is better than no damage when i need damage, then again I havent logged in for some time due to a distinct lack of players and a lack of tier 5 play.  Might log in soon and farm some credits, though.  I still need a mk5 ion blueprint as well. even if the game is slow now it wouldn’t hurt to be prepared if it ever does pick up and the real question is whether or not I’ll disappear for good when dreadnought is open for testing instead of floating around these forums like an xxxx pained spectre hoping for things to improve.