Help with Jericho LRFs

For some reason I STILL can’t post new topics in QnA Pilots version forum. Please fix or tell me why I can’t.

Can you guys share builds with stats for Jerry LRFs please? Also, could you guys provide tips, tactics and strategies you guys use?

Much appreciated.

Use main guns.

Use guided torp only with tachyon.

That’s all.

Use main guns.

Use guided torp only with tachyon.

That’s all.

Tachyon in module 1, hull repair in module 2 (you can also fit IR pulsar here), shield booster and shield resistances in 3 and 4.

Get Positrons and fast lock. Enjoy your heavy gunship.

Tachyon in module 1, hull repair in module 2 (you can also fit IR pulsar here), shield booster and shield resistances in 3 and 4.

Templar AE agrees with that last part. Too bad it doesn’t have a 4th slot (been grinding Rank 7 hell and observing which ships are the shittiest).

In case of frigate fight: cruise at full speed and activate EM scattering field, sneak into enemy blob and release the surprise minefield.

I use this build w/ stats.

I got a heavy short range laser and i use my torp for long range.

I should try out putting shield booster and tachyon charge though.

post-245332-0-01145600-1403267638.png

Edit: Also got the F6 implant

LRF can get IR Pulsars? Just started leveling my LRF, I though Pulars were guard only.

I use this build w/ stats.

I got a heavy short range laser and i use my torp for long range.

I should try out putting shield booster and tachyon charge though.

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[Capture.PNG](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=7874)

Edit: Also got the F6 implant

I really like the short range vs long range idea.

LRF can get IR Pulsars? Just started leveling my LRF, I though Pulars were guard only.

I really like the short range vs long range idea.

IR Pulsar != Guard’s Pulsar

JLRFs are weak! Buy a Empire LRF!

Nice sig tillo

Try this:

yfqaetJ.jpg

Nice sig T illo

so you don’t respect me? 

anyway I know! That guy is awesome!

My apologies Senor Tillowaty.

Explain why Positron Cannon Would be better along with that ammo please. idek what that ammo is. don’t use plasma that often. Usually get kill stealed.

You don’t need to worry about projectile speed, leading the bubble, or targeting times with a laser.

. idek what that ammo is. don’t use plasma that often.

That ammo gives more speed to the shots making it easier to hit targets.

Tillo is a positron ACE so he is quite handy will destroying just about anything with it.    For some of us less capable like myself I prefer COILs and use the 3 over Herizon module for extended range. 

So not only can I torp a beacon long range I can then follow up with main guns.  

That must be hard. If the enemy changes vectors you could miss completely. You got Acc Coils on?

My apologies Senor Tillowaty.

Explain why Positron Cannon Would be better along with that ammo please. idek what that ammo is. don’t use plasma that often. Usually get kill stealed.

You don’t need to worry about projectile speed, leading the bubble, or targeting times with a laser.

ammo give speed.

I’m useing similar setting on Mauler… fully charged positron can deal up to 20k dmg <3

Tillo is a positron ACE so he is quite handy will destroying just about anything with it.    For some of us less capable like myself I prefer COILs and use the 3 over Herizon module for extended range. 

So not only can I torp a beacon long range I can then follow up with main guns.  

Coils are too easy to track down… and kill that LRF. so you just wasting active module for cloak  :learn:

how long does it take to fully charge up a positron cannon? serious question. Not ingame right now.

Edit: Although I realize you can 1 shot an inty.

In the means time my laser does about 3k or more per second.

Try this:

yfqaetJ.jpg

so you don’t respect me? 

anyway I know! That guy is awesome!

Your build would be more efficient Imo if you change that Acc xxxx for a Vernier, and remove one of the big shields and put a normal one or some resist.

Your build would be more efficient Imo if you change that Acc xxxx for a Vernier, and remove one of the big shields and put a normal one or some resist.

It’s just example…

I use GPU!

Mauler>InquiAE

I see how it is Tillo. You give me an inefficient build that way you can destroy me EVEN easy.