Gene Inari's Ship Builds

Huh. Well, nice. I’m terrible at spreading my focus to more than one ship, so I wouldn’t be able to do that very well.

c38cfa77b0.png

2c707ac116.png

A somewhat trollish pew-pew build for my Mammoth I’ve been messing with. Not a serious build, so take it with a big grain of salt. That said, 2k+ crits on enemies’ shield is hilarious.

What would be a good build for a mammoth?

oh god

Tier rusher

:008j:

oh god

Tier rusher

Can you really blame me after the kind of sales that were seen on GS ships for t3-t5?

My only regret is not getting more of them after playing with the ones I did get after the last few days.   :fed013:

Can you really blame me after the kind of sales that were seen on GS ships for t3-t5?

My only regret is not getting more of them after playing with the ones I did get after the last few days.   :fed013:

I cannot but still… I dont like the thingie

I cannot but still… I dont like the thingie

LOL… you may not like it but you cannot also deny that at least you get some fresh meat to play with!

:004j:

LOL… you may not like it but you cannot also deny that at least you get some fresh meat to play with!

:004j:

well yea

but that’s not fun

oh god

Tier rusher

He is asking for builds, and most likely he is interested in watching videos and asking for gameplay tips.

I don’t see anything wrong here. What is wrong about getting a T5 premium for better income in PvE and unlocking the T15 implants for even MOAR moneyz?

There are people in T5 with 5.000 battles who are still bad. Give this guy a chance.

He is asking for builds, and most likely he is interested in watching videos and asking for gameplay tips.

I don’t see anything wrong here. What is wrong about getting a T5 premium for better income in PvE and unlocking the T15 implants for even MOAR moneyz?

There are people in T5 with 5.000 battles who are still bad. Give this guy a chance.

Exactly… found your page and have it bookmarked for view at a later time.  So much information to digest makes this game somewhat difficult to make decisions about gear and setups.  It always helps to be able to start with a good foundation to progress into stages where personal choices can then be made with confidence.

Thanks

The point Tillo was making is something lots of us veteran pilots hate. Tier-rushing is a detriment to this game. By skipping from t1 straight to t5, you miss out on lots of info on how to build ships, how to be an effective teammate, and most importantly, you miss out on valuable skills that are hard to learn taking shortcuts.

I concede there are pilots who have 5k+ battles and aren’t good, but at least they took the time to learn some things about how to play effectively, and many of them still make decent teammates. As much as I want the T5 population to increase, I don’t want it filled with tier-rushers. I would rather wait a few months for players to gain some experience in the low to mid tiers before they reach t5.

It may seem like fun to constantly pwn n00b tier-rushers/fresh meat, but it gets quite boring after a while. It also sucks when your team is made up of tier-rushers who have no idea what they are doing, and ultimately have no idea how to be effective teammates.

The point Tillo was making is something lots of us veteran pilots hate. Tier-rushing is a detriment to this game. By skipping from t1 straight to t5, you miss out on lots of info on how to build ships, how to be an effective teammate, and most importantly, you miss out on valuable skills that are hard to learn taking shortcuts.

I concede there are pilots who have 5k+ battles and aren’t good, but at least they took the time to learn some things about how to play effectively, and many of them still make decent teammates. As much as I want the T5 population to increase, I don’t want it filled with tier-rushers. I would rather wait a few months for players to gain some experience in the low to mid tiers before they reach t5.

It may seem like fun to constantly pwn n00b tier-rushers/fresh meat, but it gets quite boring after a while. It also sucks when your team is made up of tier-rushers who have no idea what they are doing, and ultimately have no idea how to be effective teammates.

While I can certainly appreciate your point, I am not new to MMOs and certainly know what being a valuable team player in other MMOs is all about!

Having played Star Conflict and War Thunder on and off again for the last month or so, I have found very little useful information and very little help from pilots who are vets.  Most vets seem very jaded and are unwilling to help taking the roll of troll in a majority of situations.  This alone makes it very difficult to discern what is truthful information and what is not.

The purpose of these threads is to give basic build information so pilots can be successful and learn the rest as they go on.  

From my own perspective, I have found tier 1 to be rather easy.  Tier 2 is an order of magnitude more difficult and in many ways a game stopper.  With the sales of t5 ships over the holidays, I was able to purchase my way into a vehicle that provides better rewards for the purpose of experimentation.  I also have found that it is actually easier to play in the upper tiers than it is in the lower tiers.  Your explanations may vary and I have my own ill-informed reasons for this opinion.

If you want to help… GREAT!  If you want to denigrate… GTFO!

:012j:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEfISodnl05Rzn2sRLxTf2mWDKLFvIXr7

To bring my topic back on track:

Jericho Rank 15 Premium Guard: Patriarch

39a8d7e107.png

7fca1a82cd.png

Proper description will be edited in.

I’m guessing that’s a coil mortar build?

Left the weapons and missiles blank because it works with any weapon really. It’s a crit/damage build.

Right now I use HBs with Focusing Lenses, but weapons are totally user preference in this, so I just left it blank in the screenshot.

Left the weapons and missiles blank because it works with any weapon really. It’s a crit/damage build.

Right now I use HBs with Focusing Lenses, but weapons are totally user preference in this, so I just left it blank in the screenshot.

Doesn’t this leave you with awful spread?

I have the proton wall switched for electronic guidance. Stun time is kinda moot on a guard since interrupted modules are deactivated either way.

I have the proton wall switched for electronic guidance. Stun time is kinda moot on a guard since interrupted modules are deactivated either way.

Mmm, good point. Although in T5, that’s still a good like 10 seconds of stun time from a Wakizashi AE. Is the crit chance particularly good on heavy blaster? I’ve never really noticed much of a difference on it.

d32b72c0dc.png

47% with the setup I got going.