Future changes in game economy

Wait so that’s it? Parts for the ships we had plenty of events on, and materials we can easily get as of 1.5, along with blueprints for the T6s, which many people have already? Anyone that is concerned by the credit limit would have most if not all of those items, I literally have no use with them aside getting to the limit with common materials, and not only that but they are also random, so there is a chance you might not even get anything useful.

To be honest, even I am disappointed with this, what about resources that are actually hard to get? Like Ellydium node resources, destroyer equipment parts, blueprints for MkV versions of new stuff or at least special module parts especially for Executor and Boremys which takes more than a month of constant grind? Once again, locked behind randomness, I’d rather waste my credits away than buy any of that.

Maybe this is why it was a lot more fun to start new accounts than to keep playing a “maxed” one.

57 minutes ago, John161 said:

I disagree, while synergy and credits cap are irrelevant for new players, it is still quite easy for them to hit mono crystal or ellydium ressources while still missing other ones to be able to spend them. A old player is more likely to be able to just dump 70 mono crystals into a mk5 weapon.

Craft ships parts (Engines/shields/capacitors) those are universal parts

Ellidium missions are r11+ aren’t they?

14 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Craft ships parts (Engines/shields/capacitors) those are universal parts

Good luck getting other resources faster then monos to be able to craft ship parts.

28 minutes ago, John161 said:

Good luck getting other resources faster then monos to be able to craft ship parts.

So in other words, what you are saying is that there is such an abundance of Monos that even a Cap on it is in no way a bottleneck in the process of unlocking something?

Look, limit or not, as long as there are resource bottlenecks in the grind people won’t like it, if we have ways of properly and perpetually spending resources there would be no problem, the economy they have is not optimized for this, you are held back by the resources you don’t have, then you end up wasting the ones you do cause of the limit or they just stockpile and have no purpose, the only resources that are problematic are the ones locked behind randomness, ellydium node parts, destroyer equipment, blueprints, special module parts and equipment that just drops from OS, just give us hard tasks to get them guaranteed, no more of this grinding at random speed which can range from a few drops to never getting that item, just today I opened an Ellydium Evolution crate, out of the 5 resources, 3 of them that I need for Waz’Got and Tai’Kin (nanoprojectors, nanoreceivers and the atomic assemblers), I got the other 2 that I didn’t need(xenobots and molecular assemblers), it’s like they know what we need and just tantalize us, maybe it’s not even random, it’s just disguised as that but in fact it’s against us.

On one hand we get more monocrystals than ever before amd get rid of vouchers but on the other we get a credit limit. Credits in general couldnt be more useless especially for the older players but with the cap and changes, 500mil credits could be burned out fast if the upgrade costs arent equally as scaled as the cap. We can only wait and see what will happen for the time being and perhaps point out possible issues in the near future this could bring.

Personally id prefer some credit bundles for special module parts instead of ships and ellydium perhaps, would be a bit more meaningful i guess.

5 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

On one hand we get more monocrystals than ever before amd get rid of vouchers but on the other we get a credit limit. Credits in general couldnt be more useless especially for the older players but with the cap and changes, 500mil credits could be burned out fast if the upgrade costs arent equally as scaled as the cap. We can only wait and see what will happen for the time being and perhaps point out possible issues in the near future this could bring.

Personally id prefer some credit bundles for special module parts instead of ships and ellydium perhaps, would be a bit more meaningful i guess.

Or new credit ships lmaowtfwhosaidthatlol

37 minutes ago, John161 said:

Psst, there’s something called “box of minerals”.

Before crafting changed of Ship Parts I had to spend tons of credits to keep monos below 500, yes. After changes in crafting I have tons of materials but no monos.

Anyway, personally I think that containers are pathetic.

Elite ship parts container is extremely overpriced.

These containers won’t help these +500m credit players to spend their credits to keep below that arbitrary 500m cap(seriously, why we need this cap?). I guess that anyone with that amount of credits has already all ships from parts.

Now I think that containers with Special Module parts would be much better. Or even mono containers for credits.

We need extremely expensive credit aesthetics to get for our ships

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

We need extremely expensive credit aesthetics to get for our ships

You mean more bling bling ? 

38 minutes ago, Neosoma said:

You mean more bling bling ? 

Skins and emblems. Each for… hmmm… 20 million, 50?

On 9/4/2018 at 9:07 PM, GatoGrande said:

This is yet to be seen how it will be done.

For certain I don’t like Ninja changes like we had with monocrystals where all my old monos were merged with new and now I have 1000/500.

I wonder what is real purpose of this recent LOW LIMIT restrictions that we get? I get spammed with messages now after each game and I don’t like this at all.

When ever you announce some new so called ''better" changes I get scared, I wonder why is that so? Do you wonder as well? If you don’t wonder you should start.

I’m better than Nostradamus.

I also wonder where were you all who are crying now when I was pointing on different sh it in game?

Delicious meal from DEVS was served again.

Choke on it like I do.

Bon appetite.

21 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I don’t see star conflict as progression game at all

i think you misunderstood me. i meant with “single progression” how they also called elite in the press, as opposed to an item economy, where you can just give others your stuff.

meaning, all you gather is basicly just unlocks, that you can (almost) not share.

like e.g. elite opposed to eve.

also, i do have to say to both of you, “no progression” is certainly a bit overstated. there is indeed an unlock progression in the game, quite a considerable one. it is certainly not on the low ranks of grindyness, i would put it somewhere between gtaV and elite…

don’t forget that we are in this game since the start, and have played an overly big amount of time, and invested a little sum, besides the goodies we got. it is easy to overlook the progression from our viewpoint. and also with the current meta, having no craftable ships or golden ships puts you certainly at a disadvantage in choices.

of course, it should not matter, fun should be the game and goal of the game should not be progression. but that is the ideal, not the reality.

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

You don’t need to hit the limit to purchase anything, there are plenty of small priced resource sinks, and if a player has nothing to sink their resources on, in no way that player is a new player.

the point of “single progression” is, because your money (may it be credits, monos, items, or green, pink and blue crystals) can’t be given to others, it does not matter how much you actually have. if you have 15 billion, why not have that much? why put a cap so low, that it actually is feelable? how is a mailbox full of items you won’t get enticing?

this is the difference between good and bad design. one that feels like a punishment, and one that gives you an incentive.

and yet again i agree with ownagepas that such a sight is just bad.

even if i also agree with you, that it is not everyone’s biggest issue i guess.

–…–

now one could say “but they plan to make it more economic, and make the market better and it will be great”

well, then i can only answer.

1. do it all at once. revamp the economy and go from there, not put caps here and there and then promise some big change

2. slap the programmer, who still did not fix the “updating market” message, which interrupts the UI and its functionality on the way.

i have played the game for two years ! And i  reached pilot level 25 at the anniversary. Being the frist Chinese player to be LV 25 in game ! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)  

Thanks to  all the DEVS, friends in game , corps , and the  players who  i’ve never met . 20180908004726.png.26c4441c7c234bc9d29c22c99e769bb0.png20180908004526.png.2e371a8f5a2c4a1bce8a5b53440ec5be.png 20180908004711.png.d8d040be8a9d89a0334c9a4f8946108a.png

1 hour ago, hopefulSWORD said:

i have played the game for two years ! And i  reached pilot level 25 at the anniversary. Being the frist Chinese player to be LV 25 in game ! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)  

Thanks to  all the DEVS, friends in game , corps , and the  players who  i’ve never met . 20180908004726.png.26c4441c7c234bc9d29c22c99e769bb0.png20180908004526.png.2e371a8f5a2c4a1bce8a5b53440ec5be.png20180908004711.png.d8d040be8a9d89a0334c9a4f8946108a.png

Grats ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

At least mineral box is dirt cheap right now. Little too bad there is no spec module component bundle.

2 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

At least mineral box is dirt cheap right now. Little too bad there is no spec module component bundle.

I like your approach, one of all bundles is decent now and you say it is OK.

This is a sad celebration of Four years since the release if you ask me.

And all that have played this four years regularly have been screwed big time with this limits and bundles.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:13 PM, xKostyan said:

Be so kind and explain how resource limits prevent so-called  new players from unlocking stuff? For new players, there is always something to spend their resources on. You don’t need to hit the limit to purchase anything, there are plenty of small priced resource sinks, and if a player has nothing to sink their resources on, in no way that player is a new player.

New player will hit his first limit as soon as a hundred games. He will hit ellydium grindwall in about 300-400 games. Kinda not a vet in most people books.

If you kindly explain - why the hell there are limits at all? What for?

20 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

I also wonder where were you all who are crying now when I was pointing on different sh it in game?

Because you are a dreamer who is complaining about stuff that doesn’t exist, and just calling every change bad, regardless of outcome…