Friend list size

It would be nice if the number of friends you can have in friend list is unlimited or increased.Because right now the friend list capacity is really low and I end up filling up my follow list too.

I would like to have unlimited servers performance instead of increased friend list. It would be nice, sure.

In my opinion they need to fix the bug with this player ID does not exist, if you don’t have your contact in your friend list or follow list and so on.

I would like to have unlimited servers performance instead of increased friend list. It would be nice, sure.

In my opinion they need to fix the bug with this player ID does not exist, if you don’t have your contact in your friend or follow list and so on…

well the problem is i cant add anyone to friend or follow list with out removing someone else.

how about friends list expansions on reaching a higher fleet strength? 

how about friends list expansions on reaching a higher fleet strength?

No.

friend list has nothing to do with fleet strenght.

If you pass a certain amount of time in battle then an increase in the number of friends should increase.

Well the basis of the thing is, the more experience you have, the larger your friends list should be. like with steam. 

would be nice to be able to increase it with credits like the warehouse

A social feature shouln’t be limited by your credits. Just increase the friend list capacity.

If you have an account in the game your friends list should increase to 9001.

A social feature shouln’t be limited by your credits. Just increase the friend list capacity.

it’s something for us to spend our money on :d

it’s something for us to spend our money on :d

maybe for you, i have 900k credits atm  :01515:

maybe for you, i have 900k credits atm  :01515:

I have like 500 :01313:

but I support idea!

LET US HAVE FRIENDS!!!

I have like 500 million :01313:

but I support idea!

LET US HAVE FRIENDS!!!

I fixed it for you

increase in frienzone capacity?? ok. why not. extension for stalker list would be good too-

stalker list would be good too-

I call it my “good match chance increase list”.  I have most of my most deadly enemies (who more often than not end up on the other side of my games and make me lose) on there, and can see if they are queueing at the same time as me…

I call it my “good match chance increase list”. I have most of my most deadly enemies (who more often than not end up on the other side of my games and make me lose) on there, and can see if they are queueing at the same time as me…

I remember doing that. Now I try to get into games with my previous feared list. They are fun to fight against.

we are already in discussion on this

wow and I made it to the signature of Eviscerador :slight_smile:

How about this:

When we reach rank 15 in each faction, our friend list size is increased by 10.

So we can get 30 additional slots.