Friend list size

well we were proposing sth unconditionally…

How about this:

When we reach rank 15 in each faction, our friend list size is increased by 10.

So we can get 30 additional slots.

well we were proposing sth unconditionally…

i think it’s better that way anyway. it would be a weird minigame. it should grow by reasonable sizes for everybody.

also that game is already on steam. steam itself.

Is this ever going to happen?

I hope so, both my FL and my Follow list are full, i actually cleaned my list several times from inactive players and players i do not talk to, but i just have ppl i care about on it and it’s full anyways… Yes, i care a lot.  :004j:

Lemme have an evil plan: give ability to extend friend list with gold standards! Greatest deal ever!

Lemme have an evil plan: give ability to extend friend list with gold standards! Greatest deal ever!

Default friends list has been changed to maximum 5

Default follow list has been removed (follow list expansion costs 5000 gs)

People would complain

I would prefer a proper chat with tabs for whisper and personal chat.

Double the friends list size, and triple the follow list size :005j: !  +1

How about friend list size based on corporate rank

a CEO 100

a VP 80

a OFFICER 65

OR better yet 100 for everybody

its really just a key stroke thing

Ok. I will give devs something to think about. 

Tourney -  8 people wing

SpecOps - 12 people wing

Follow list max size  - 25

Friend list size - 40 (plus invites and recruits).

We created a pool of 25 people for SpecOps. Thats the size of Follow list and over the half of the friends.

SCL -  9 spaces

Some friends for Tourney - 20

54 spaces of 65 used just for that. Now I have about 30 people on my friends list. another 25 on the follow list. 

So how can we effectively manage group tasks ?

I asked about this, unfortunately, we can’t increase this for now because of technical limitations.

I asked about this, unfortunately, we can’t increase this for now because of technical limitations.

:fed014: (DO YOU KNOW, HOW MUCH TROUBLE DO I HAVE, WHEN I WANT TO FORM A WING, BECAUSE OF THIS?)

Anyway, do me one thing, please! Fix the bug, when I type someone’s name and it will say that this name is invalid or that it does not exist, if you don’t have it on FRIEND or FOLLOW LIST!

Please, tell us, what kind of technical limitations are there?

/w Doomb0t Hey, this is a test…

AI: This user’s ID does not exist!

Koromac: Give me a break!

rhijra.png

Suggestion:

• when you type the correct player’s name, it should be recognized, even when it isn’t on FRIEND or FOLLOW LIST

• when the user is offline, you should get a notification message about that as well

Pff,excuses

Lel the size of the list is not near big and it isn’t that hard to add some extra rows in your database

Lel the size of the list is not near big and it isn’t that hard to add some extra rows in your database

But 1 bit of memory is really big it takes too much space…

But 1 bit of memory is really big it takes too much space…

I like how players always know code and game structure better than game developers :slight_smile:

I like how players always know code and game structure better than game developers :slight_smile:

Just tell me the truth! Why you cannot increase the Friend List?

Where lies the problem?

Query Tuning … it’s not difficult. It just need a good lead dev …