Flag and symbol of Georgia (country)

One thing I really want to know is that why did you miss to put flag of Georgia (country) and its logo, when you put decal of Abkhazia which is actually part of Georgia and is its region? So just simple suggestion, if you added symbol of one of regions of Georgia, you really missed Georgia itself, which is really interesting why, so you should add this:

http://www.mfa.gov.ge/uniInc.php?mode=img&src_jpg=files/23_36_682186_gerb_georgia.jpg&im_new_w=250

Symbol "Borjgali:
http://attach.forum.ge/post-27-1086894761.jpg

Flag:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Flag_of_Georgia.svg

Roundel of air force:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Roundel_of_the_Georgian_Air_Force_-_variant_1.svg

or you should use “Borjgali” and use shield background to make it better look.

I’m not from Georgia but +1, everyone should have stickers from their countries.

Devs also make money, so everyone is happy.

Abkhazia which is actually part of Georgia and is its region

That is what YOU think, might wanna ask Abkhazians what do they think of being a part of Georgia…

And since Abkhazia represents Georgia - Use their flag…

I’m not from Georgia but +1, everyone should have stickers from their countries.

Devs also make money, so everyone is happy.

yes. You should check stuff about Abkhazia though,

That is what YOU think, might wanna ask Abkhazians what do they think of being a part of Georgia…

I dont want to get into political discussion here, cause it already caused much problems for me in War Thunder forums but:

Abkhazia was part of Georgia for hundreds of years and:

USSR gave it “republic status”. Also:

http://www.conflicts.rem33.com/images/abkhazia/colchis.jpg

BC 150. Colchis see? Nowdays west Georgia. If you dont trust me read history books

Again, if you think that Abkhazia is a part of Georgia, than it represents Georgia, so use Abkhazia Flag for now it is the same country you should be proud off…

Again, if you think that Abkhazia is a part of Georgia, than it represents Georgia, so use Abkhazia Flag for now it is the same country you should be proud off…

lol toplel. Nowdays Abkhazia flag was made in 20th century when Georgian 5 cross flag comes from 10th century and older version from 4th AD and check population of Georgia and modern political situation, what UN, NATO and EU think. I am not going to educate you here

I suggested this to just have flag shut up now and educate yourself before you post here and start flaming me into political discussion

if you want political discussion I can open topic in global forums out of game.

Reason I said stuff about abkhazia is that they put it and missed Georgia, same like to put flag of Ontario and miss Canada flag

My little friend, i suggest you put your hot head into a cold bucket of water, you, guys from that region are too easily manipulated by simple hints and suggestions, it really gets in your way in real life. Coming on forums and posting all this rage fueled posts within 5 minutes will not make your country any better.

My little friend, i suggest you put your hot head into a cold bucket of water, you, guys from that region are too easily manipulated by simple hints and suggestions, it really gets in your way in real life. Coming on forums and posting all this rage fueled posts within 5 minutes will not make your country any better.

I do not care anything right now and I do not post stuff to “make country better”. I want my flag to be contained in this game. Reason I said stuff about abkhazia is that they put it and missed Georgia, same like to put flag of Ontario and miss Canada flag. And if you want to discuss stuff about Abkhazia, you can come on global forums out of game. Ok 1 thing, 95% of world countries does not supports its indepencence. Only 6 country does

I do not care anything right now and I do not post stuff to “make country better”. I want my flag to be contained in this game. Reason I said stuff about abkhazia is that they put it and missed Georgia, same like to put flag of Ontario and miss Canada flag. And if you want to discuss stuff about Abkhazia, you can come on global forums out of game. Ok 1 thing, 95% of world countries does not supports its independence. Only 6 country does

What if… it wasn’t missed by mistake…

And 95% have nothing to do with local conflict, Support or not support they have no real human right to do so. And we all know how NATO/EN/USA related to georgia and how it conflicts with Russia in that region, so you can take your political nonsense with you on “global forums” and go wild at it. It is not Georgia, you are allowed to do so.

P.S.support of majority does not necessary makes it right, there are quite a few examples of that.

There are actually a lot of nations and flags so we could not add every flag directly. I will forward this suggestion to the devs.

Hey panzer, you realize that you are multi-posting right?  You shouldn’t spam every section of the forum with these messages.

What if… it wasn’t missed by mistake…

And 95% have nothing to do with local conflict, Support or not support they have no real human right to do so. And we all know how NATO/EN/USA related to georgia and how it conflicts with Russia in that region, so you can take your political nonsense with you on “global forums” and go wild at it. It is not Georgia, you are allowed to do so.

P.S.support of majority does not necessary makes it right, there are quite a few examples of that.

Ok if you want to know what happened in 2008, what you think, will small mouse attack big bear and start conflict with it cause bear made mouse to lose its tail? And by the way, remember to check history and remember this comes from 20th century bomb

There are actually a lot of nations and flags so we could not add every flag directly. I will forward this suggestion to the devs.

I know but:

Abkhazia is region in Georgia and:

We got its logo and Georgia is missed, thats why I want to know whats up. I will suggest thuogh

Hey panzer, you realize that you are multi-posting right?  You shouldn’t spam every section of the forum with these messages.

Yes I know, I will try to keep no multipost,

Ok if you want to know what happened in 2008, what you think, will small mouse attack big bear and start conflict with it cause bear made mouse to lose its tail? And by the way, remember to check history and remember this comes from 20th century bomb

A)I know what happened in 2008 and some other years, if someone currently lives in some other territories, it doesn’t mean they are not aware or were not a part of such events.

B)I can smell your Nationalism all the way over Atlantic Ocean, going around blindly and self confidently and proclaiming so called “facts” that you think you know, is very shortsighted way of delivering a message. There are other sides to every story, mindlessly following one side and proclaiming it is the true, pure, right, and everyone else is wrong, is not going to get you anywhere, period.

A)I know what happened in 2008 and some other years, if someone currently lives in some other territories, it doesn’t mean they are not aware or were not a part of such events.

B)I can smell your Nationalism all the way over Atlantic Ocean, going around blindly and self confidently and proclaiming so called “facts” that you think you know, is very shortsighted way of delivering a message. There are other sides to every story, mindlessly following one side and proclaiming it is the true, pure, right, and everyone else is wrong, is not going to get you anywhere, period.

You know after something crashes into pieces (called empire or big country) it tries to recontroll lost land. Dont forget red giant. And 1921. 

And one more thing, I see nationalism in northwest of my country and in central north “S O”

You know after something crashes into pieces (called empire or big country) it tries to recontroll lost land. Dont forget red giant. And 1921. 

And one more thing, I see nationalism in northwest of my country and in central north “S O”

And i assume you have witnessed 1921s yourself, exactly how it happened and what lead to it and everything related?

+1 to OP, even if Georgia isn’t that big, the game need more flags and symbols, because in the end, it means more money for the devs and let us customize our ships with symbology that actually represent us. I can’t comprehend why there’s the Chilean and the Uruguay army logo and not the Argentinean one, even if we have plenty of russian “colonies” (towns with a freakton of descendants) and well, we ain’t that small you know. I WANT MY FLAG! :stuck_out_tongue:

Any political discussions never end well. There are countries/groups that took away something from another country/region somewhere in human history … that is human nature.

But FliegerPanzer should have wrote the request differently, not assuming they didn’t forget but just nicely asking to add it without giving any incentive for discussion whether it should be there or not.