ESB killing teamates in SQ ?

I guess I should report Tillowaty for killing me in SecCon! That n00by basterd!

what do you mean?

sure best players could be a bit “arrogant”. and most strong players i know want to be dominant. but it doesn’t mean they are bad person. 

esb have a lot cool people. they can be your best friends.  :fed001:

I’m sorry, but I didn’t know the exact relation between the arrogance and skills. :slight_smile: next time i’ll be more arrogance :smiley:

If they know they are that good, they shouldn’t have to prove it with idiot dominance.

So for me this kind of arrogance just means, they would like to hide their weakness.

But I don’t have any problem with the most of the ESBs, I don’t like their game style but I respect their skills and successes.

This is why I think they should kick out the idiots, if they have evidence.

I wouldn’t be in a same corp with someone who kill the teammates in SC.  

Btw, did Crymary/Hass used lasers when they killed wolfpacks?..

…cause i heard that a good dog is a Hot-Dog…

troll-ba-dum-tss.jpg

i am terrible at these :smiley:

Hihi burned! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, but I didn’t know the exact relation between the arrogance and skills. :slight_smile: next time i’ll be more arrogance :smiley:

If they know they are that good, they shouldn’t have to prove it with idiot dominance.

So for me this kind of arrogance just means, they would like to hide their weakness.

But I don’t have any problem with the most of the ESBs, I don’t like their game style but I respect their skills and successes.

This is why I think they should kick out the idiots, if they have evidence.

I wouldn’t be in a same corp with someone who kill the teammates in SC.  

thats only my opinion :fed001: and of course its not always true

i know from my previous experience that if somebody say “Ace” that means “fella” (friend).

i played 8 years ogo a lot 3d-shooter and my friends in teamspeak was talking like that.

and they talked like that in chat with other players too. but it was more fun and they wasn’t serious  :snowgirl:

some people forget that this is a game (very good game!). and we are all here to have FUN

The Drama about The Cry and the Hate.

tumblr_m520z0XJyZ1rquf2k.gif

I don’t see where this could possibly go as a “discussion”, except being a pressure valve for the community.

So while I find this thread insightful, amusing, and irrelevant at the same time, I hope that the individuals involved find peace with each other (even if this involves half the community), and excusemes and sorries are exchanged.

Respect from anyone, even people who are not as skilled as oneself makes a good athlete;

A bear tall with sportsmanship balances dancingly wearing a tutu fantastically on the ball if you toss it to him.

Maybe they just needed to be fed more, hungry bears are dangerous.

I hope that the individuals involved find peace with each other (even if this involves half the community), and excusemes and sorries are exchanged.

Respect from anyone, even people who are not as skilled as oneself makes a good athlete;

God bless The Great Canadia

God bless The Great Canadia

I watched too much SP, when I read “Canada” I automaticly start singing a song xD

I watched too much SP, when I read “Canada” I automaticly start singing a song xD

south-park-s12e12c06-dont-jump-ike-4x3.j

They are just being sore losers.  They think that because they are members of the Exclusive “I’m better than you” corporation (ESB), that means that nobody can kill or beat them.  Their arrogance is their downfall.  ESB has some damn fine pilots, sure, but they are not immortal.

When you kill one of them, they will go after you with a vengeance so they can heal their butt-hurt.  I killed PRM solo in his lightbringer (with all his bros on me too) with my lightbringer and you should have seen his determination to kill me afterwords.  I loled. 

But really, team killing like that can be considered ruining your gaming experience as Sec Con is limited and not 24/7. 

Also, WPK should come to fed so we can kick their butts together.  :006j:

Everyone can kill me, im not imortal!! But at least i dont quit the game as soon as it started Mr. Tesla!! You must have a precious DSR LOL

It’s too bad because when someone does kill out comes the whispered curses to maternal figures.

Everyone can kill me, im not imortal!! But at least i dont quit the game as soon as it started Mr. Tesla!! You must have a precious DSR LOL

When you got a guy with three t4 fed engies on your side in a three or four man team, and a full squad of a top corp on the other side, you know from the start what the outcome is.  Might as well DC and get more games in, in which you actually stand a chance of winning.  I’m not saying I DC at the first sign of a better squad, that would just be stupid, but sometimes it would just be bad for my health to stay in a match.

Says the guy who only flies ONE ship.

Says the guy who only flies ONE ship.

what relevance does that have to anything?

PrM_zps57c0d542.jpg 477150507_640_zpsdf789da4.jpg

And it has nothing to do with anything!

what relevance does that have to anything?

Oh, irony of ironies.

You must have a precious DSR LOL

Oh, irony of ironies.

:fed014:

Oh no!  Self destructing to troll a premium T3 gunship/styx ESB squad.  I’m such a n00b!  Get over it.  When I’m trying to help new corp mates in T3, facing an ESB squad over and over that kills new players too fast where they can’t learn is not helpful. 

But that was not what this original post was about.  As long as you aren’t teamkilling in sec con, this has nothing to do with you.

PrM_zps57c0d542.jpg 477150507_640_zpsdf789da4.jpg

And it has nothing to do with anything!

lol nice one Zee =) love that

Oh, irony of ironies.

LOL toda agente sabe que eu cago completamente para o DSR :wink: achas mesmo que eu ligo a isso??? 

Oh no!  Self destructing to troll a premium T3 gunship/styx ESB squad.  I’m such a n00b!  Get over it.  When I’m trying to help new corp mates in T3, facing an ESB squad over and over that kills new players too fast where they can’t learn is not helpful. 

But that was not what this original post was about.  As long as you aren’t teamkilling in sec con, this has nothing to do with you.

so why you put my name on ?