Empire LRF's distinegrator is useless?

Due to my extreme lack of empire LRF skills and my clumsy-ness,i am incapable of sniping as many of u already know lol. In thoes vids of tillowaty and other peeps sniping ,the enemy ships seem to almost sit still and WANT to b sniped by them. Besides, only about 50% of my shots land, and im talking FRIGATES here sooo u wouldnt want to see me snipe fighters and inticeptors(uses taychon charge-misses,uses weapon overcharge-misses,10 shots later-miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss,miss. BUT i see potential in those ships :stuck_out_tongue: (yes i know theres not much of it, but there is some) they.have.6.guns. So my new strategy is to b a guard frigate/lrf hunter with it. I now use heavy blaster and my modules are: hull repair kit,nanocomposite coating,and IR flares. Im not sure what to equip in my last slot since its kind of a tie between EM scattering field or IR pulsar.but im thinking IR pulsar would b better since i would b moving a lot, and EM s field would b a waste. Pls feel free to let me know if this is an alternative solution to my sniping problems and what my last module should be . Thx for reading

Look at tillo’s replay thread, his mauler gameplay is this exactly.

ok thx but i think his ship ia a little more “agressive” than mine all my LRF modules r to keep my ship alive while some of his r for dealing damage. And how did u read all of that so fast?

ok thx but i think his ship ia a little more “agressive” than mine all my LRF modules r to keep my ship alive while some of his r for dealing damage. And how did u read all of that so fast?

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/22719-restriction-in-the-number-of-ship-typespoll/?p=259156](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22719-restriction-in-the-number-of-ship-typespoll/?p=259156)

here is how I play Empire LRF

I am replacing a Tych Charge for IR Pulsar, just to troll people :))

He wants to have ship that can survive stuff, not glass cannon(my Mauler)

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/22719-restriction-in-the-number-of-ship-typespoll/?p=259156](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22719-restriction-in-the-number-of-ship-typespoll/?p=259156)

@Noobtrain1

Use this! and stay in 2nd line untill you get use to that set up

He wants to have ship that can survive stuff, not glass cannon(my Mauler)

@Noobtrain1

Use this! and stay in 2nd line untill you get use to that set up

ok thx

I use my LRF as gunships…seems to take everyone by surprise. 

*JP rushes a beacon with a LRF* 

*drops mines* 

*everyone near the beacon dies* 

In thoes vids of T illowaty and other peeps sniping ,the enemy ships seem to almost sit still and WANT to b sniped by them.

most players move at the moment they see red snipe target beam(have no idea how to describe it), while most of snipers out there wait few sec to shot you have time to move and dodge but those few snipers change targets all the time or shot w/o lock that’s why is seems like pilots want to be sniped.

*drops mines* 

Next challenge: plant bomb with LRF in T3+

most players move at the moment they see red snipe target beam(have no idea how to describe it), while most of snipers out there wait few sec to shot you have time to move and dodge but those few snipers change targets all the time or shot w/o lock that’s why is seems like pilots want to be sniped.

I already did that, with a sigurd, in the last 30 seconds, and winning the game. And with a lot of cursing meanwhile XD

I already did that, with a sigurd, in the last 30 seconds, and winning the game. And with a lot of cursing meanwhile XD

Same with a Jerry LRF (don’t remember if the Ira or the one before). It was such a stalemate i had to sneak myself in.

Did it with a slow-as-molasses Crusader, but that’s mainly because the enemy team wasn’t looking (ushishishishishishishi!).

Are LRFs even known for their speed?

Lol i faced tillowaty in 1 of my games today…and i came last 500pts only -_-. I dont know if i should have minelayur or EM torpedoes. I currently have EM torpdoes but whenever i try to shoot it at someone attackin me i end up doing more damage to myself than to the enemy u guys think im using it wrong or is it just not a good thing to equip? And i think all of my modules r survival -_- they are : IR flares,shield booster,hull repair kit and nanocomposite coating.

*drops mines*

w/ heavy blaster? I can only do that in t2 . The t3 people r smarter :slight_smile:

u must b stacking some serious crits, half of ur shots r critical. how many CPU slots r in a sigurd? And what do u equip? Infrared scanner?

Did it with a slow-as-molasses Crusader, but that’s mainly because the enemy team wasn’t looking (ushishishishishishishi!).

Are LRFs even known for their speed?

crus isnt a lrf

u must b stacking some serious crits, half of ur shots r critical. how many CPU slots r in a sigurd? And what do u equip? Infrared scanner?

2x CPU (you can see a loadout for every ship, even if not owned, just hover a mouse over a ship in a tree)

Infrared + Horizon +Fed2 implant = 30% Crit, plus I try to shoot full charged shots mostly.

2x CPU (you can see a loadout for every ship, even if not owned, just hover a mouse over a ship in a tree)

Infrared + Horizon +Fed2 implant = 30% Crit, plus I try to shoot full charged shots mostly.

my cerberus only has 1 CPU so i guess ill use infrared

Cerberus already have 1 infrared built in via passive bonus, i would use Horizon, even though it has no Cap slot for acc coils, still can reach frigates

Cerberus already have 1 infrared built in via passive bonus, i would use Horizon, even though it has no Cap slot for acc coils, still can reach frigates

-_- friagates…really? Doesnt sigurd also have an infrared scanner built in?

-_- friagates…really? Doesnt sigurd also have an infrared scanner built in?

No, look at your Cerberus passive bonuses that you gain with synergy levels