Empire LRF's distinegrator is useless?

No, look at your Cerberus passive bonuses that you gain with synergy levels

yeah i know but doesnt sigurd also have the 15% crit boost?im on my phone so i cant check

yeah i know but doesnt sigurd also have the 15% crit boost?im on my phone so i cant check

Sigurdr has 5% as passive bonus

I decided to equip infrared scanner anyways and im doing quite well im usually always in the top 5 not like before,where i come last

If you like snipe mode this is perfect build:

IcnQG6q.jpg

If you like snipe mode this is perfect build:

It is, although the premium one could do better tho. Extra passive sensor range, and one more CPU so you can add either more sensor range or a proton wall or anything else.

I’ve found myself a lot of times without a mate close enough the enemy to give me sensor range, so that’s why the premium is so nice. 

(also gigas for survival)

Sigurd is so much better then Cerebus.

2 CPU (1 if you use the first to have the same crit base as the Cerebus)

a passive for energy (Coil accelerator or damage buff, …),

15% hull and shield buff and range,

r9 (giga2 ?).

Cerebus really lack of an energy passive (Shield is a bit useless).

It is, although the premium one could do better tho. Extra passive sensor range, and one more CPU so you can add either more sensor range or a proton wall or anything else.

I’ve found myself a lot of times without a mate close enough the enemy to give me sensor range, so that’s why the premium is so nice. 

(also gigas for survival)

Sigurd is so much better then Cerebus.

2 CPU (1 if you use the first to have the same crit base as the Cerebus)

a passive for energy (Coil accelerator or damage buff, …),

15% hull and shield buff and range,

r9 (giga2 ?).

Cerebus really lack of an energy passive (Shield is a bit useless).

Yes and yes. Sigurdr is better but Cerberus is free and players mostly don’t know how to use that premium, wasteing it’s potencial

Talking about LRF, the thingy that disrupts the aiming reticle of every enemy that’s locked on to you for 30 seconds or so. That seems good. Used wisely, by exposing yourself and using it when there are 5ish lockons on you, then going back to cover, that really screws with the enemy team. 30 secs of random shooting from half of the opposing firepower is awesome. Best used in a wing of course, so that the teammates know when it’s wild duck shooting time.