Drones Not Enjoyable

Just lock onto his attack drones and then your attack drones will attack his attack drones

So then it becomes this…

pWDT3KG.gif

Drones are not enjoyable. 

OP Pay2win Spark Gunship is not enjoyable.

ECMs are not enjoyable. 

Dying is not enjoyable. 

Get over it. That is enjoyable.

People say drones are op, TACKLERS ARE THE LEAST OP SHIPS IN THE GAME. They’re easy to kill. what it means is that you need to play recon which you don’t like to do, therefore, you think that it is best to tone tacklers down cuz you don’t like them and you aren’t willing to play recon to beat them. What i’m seeing is all the gunship people complaining because tacklers are the 1 ship that they have trouble killing. If you nerf tacklers, you had better nerf gunships and ecms and plasma arc AND LRFs.

Nothing personal, but you dis tacklers, you dis me. 

I think I lawled in my mouth a little bit…

Then maybe you should stop taking things that aren’t personal personally. I main engineer, especially Valour. I don’t take offense when people cry about unkillable Styx or how drones are OP.

Maybe you should grow a thicker skin, and stay out of the discussion until that happens.

Drones are not enjoyable. 

OP Pay2win Spark Gunship is not enjoyable.

ECMs are not enjoyable. 

Dying is not enjoyable. 

Get over it. That is enjoyable.

People say drones are op, TACKLERS ARE THE LEAST OP SHIPS IN THE GAME. They’re easy to kill. what it means is that you need to play recon which you don’t like to do, therefore, you think that it is best to tone tacklers down cuz you don’t like them and you aren’t willing to play recon to beat them. What i’m seeing is all the gunship people complaining because tacklers are the 1 ship that they have trouble killing. If you nerf tacklers, you had better nerf gunships and ecms and plasma arc AND LRFs.

Nothing personal, but you dis tacklers, you dis me. 

Plasma arc was nurfed the same patch sentry drones received there projectile speed buff, LRF were nurfed two or three patches before that? ECM has an entire ship mod to hate vs it. I have seen less than 10 posts complaining about gun ships, who complains about gunships?

If tacklers are the least OP ship in the game why are they the most played in T5?

Maybe it is because they can carry an EMP bomb without losing adaptives,

can leave drones at objectives,

can cloak every 20 frikkin seconds,

get a damage boost when they decloak,

have two modules to slow enemy ships. You get one implant to counter this. How is that it??

Maybe just maybe it is because each tackler represents a WHOLE other ship’s worth of damage. That does not require your sites to be on a ship. So having multiples of this ship role on one side is even better.

Like I said I could site plenty of reasons why. There, have a couple.

Play the recon falcon, that is a joke of a counter. So I don’t get to have parasitic remodulator because I need the two repair kits to counter tacklers speed debuffs. Ya, real fixer right there.

O wait, maybe that is why recons are missing from T5 right now. Just maybe?

Enjoy your T5 tackler there is one fewer person to play T5. Good job, keep it up.

If you nerf tacklers, you had better nerf gunships and ecms and plasma arc AND LRFs.

I don’t know if you noticed, but THEY ALREADY NERFED LRFS!!! Just sayin’…

People say drones are op

No, people say that there are too many drones. Drones themselves are not OP, as they do very little on their own. But when 3 or 4 people in a game run speed-tacklers with drones and poop them everywhere, drones become extremely annoying and take away from the joys of playing this game (the entire point of this thread).

I don’t know if you noticed, but THEY ALREADY NERFED LRFS!!! Just sayin’…

No, people say that there are too many drones. Drones themselves are not OP, as they do very little on their own. But when 3 or 4 people in a game run speed-tacklers with drones and poop them everywhere, drones become extremely annoying and take away from the joys of playing this game (the entire point of this thread).

He said it much better then me. Fewer words that people actually read.

Let me just state an example to make this a bit more clear:

COMPLETELY BY CHANCE!!!

The matchmaker makes a team of 5 v 5, no bots.

One team has all pilots with drones.  So 5 pilots, with 10 AI drones flying around.

Other team has no drones, but missiles, otherstuff.

So it is now essentially 15 on 5.  Sure, you can shoot drones down and stuff, but man…you get locked on by all 5 players, and you’re completely screwed.  Partly because it kind of seems like drones follow their locks even AFTER the lock is lost…

So again…only engies should have drones to prevent this xxxx from happening.  It probably never really happens, but damn…I will sure as hell post if it happens against my team…I don’t want to have to be fighting drones all game and getting no points for it.

without drones, tacklers are next to useless. all they have is speed and cloak + drones.

if you want to beat tacklers with drones, play guard frigate or gunship or ecm or recon. 

Let me just state an example to make this a bit more clear:

COMPLETELY BY CHANCE!!!

The matchmaker makes a team of 5 v 5, no bots.

One team has all pilots with drones.  So 5 pilots, with 10 AI drones flying around.

Other team has no drones, but missiles, otherstuff.

So it is now essentially 15 on 5.  Sure, you can shoot drones down and stuff, but man…you get locked on by all 5 players, and you’re completely screwed.  Partly because it kind of seems like drones follow their locks even AFTER the lock is lost…

So again…only engies should have drones to prevent this xxxx from happening.  It probably never really happens, but damn…I will sure as hell post if it happens against my team…I don’t want to have to be fighting drones all game and getting no points for it.

This happens alot more than you think…     In a frigball… you may have multiple engineers with thier own attack drones.     Long time ago … we had attack drones GALORE…there was an uproar and soon there after came a limit of 2 active at any given time.   

As for the attack drones on “OTHER ships”  given the raw material of monocrystals and CPU  (1 each)  it takes to manufactured…  I see it as SELF LIMITING so I doubt you will see an abundance.     

Even I as an hoarder in the past week going through 100 battles…just imagine how many monocrystals and CPU were used.      monocrystals are not easy to obtain for free.  

I actually went to T5 recently and felt the effects of the tackler DRONE swarm.    3 vs 3    Beacon Hunt  2 tacklers with cruise pooping drones at each beacon.    Sadly I was the lone interceptor so I got the full effect of dealing with those pooped drones… 

without drones, tacklers are next to useless

You’re the biggest troll on this forum since Nekromant left. Either that you simply like to talk without thinking about what you’re saying, because I refuse to believe that you actually think that Tacklers are useless having 1 module that weakens enemy defenses and 2 modules that slows them to hell. Forgot to mention they have no cooldown?

If you really think like that you might want to reconsider why some other players on this forum look down on you…

without drones, tacklers are next to useless.

FLxvddS.jpg

without drones, tacklers are next to useless. all they have is speed and cloak + drones.

JFgLA16.gif

Tacklers are useless…

Wha?

without drones, tacklers are next to useless.

53151810.jpg

:fed014:  :01414:  :014j:

Tacklers with drones are useless as tacklers. Running a tackler with 2 drones and no slows goes against the very purpose of tacklers, which is to hunt down interceptors.

Running a speed-tackler with drones is probably the best way to be guaranteed to fail at that task. Tacklers are most useful and effective when they use slowing modules.

This is why you have 4 hangar slots - you adapt or you suffer or u r  supertester

Anyway why are you feeding ArcTic?

5055032357_69d1d1be72.jpg

He is like…

if you want to beat tacklers with drones, play guard frigate or gunship or ecm or recon. 

However did tackler mains get along before cruise engine was added? I mean, gosh, with all those fast ships zooming around, there wasn’t even a chance to fight! If only there were a way to slow them down…

However did tackler mains get along before cruise engine was added? I mean, gosh, with all those fast ships zooming around, there wasn’t even a chance to fight! If only there were a way to slow them down…

I know seriously we should all play ECM & tacklers so we can counter ECM & tacklers.

O, darn proton wall stops the ECMs.

Lets have recons to counter the tacklers cloaking. Tacklers are faster then recon.

Ok here is how we do it? Keep in mind I care only about PVP, SC anything goes:

One player queues an ECM, another queues a tackler, third a recon, and the fourth an engineer. O wait, it is PVP so there is no team synergy.

The best fix is if we all just play tacklers. Wait for everyone to decloak and we are back to normal battles.

SOL you have resolved our issue! Post can be locked now!