Download incredibly slow

lol you still seem confused u use your YUplay account ID and pass to get into the game and i know right it took me forever to download but i was getting around 40KB still took forever i just think casue its a russin game and mabye its harder to connect or somthing i dunno

Today the weather was very good, I feel good

please dont spam

/moved to beta forums and merged with the existing post.

it started slow on me also … 3+h but after a few seconds it went sky high and finished 1g in 30 sec :smiley:

next day and no changes

1KB/s…

Sometimes it helps to restart the loader.

I need help… my download is very slow, i tried unistalling the launcher and i re-downloaded from the link i got tried to restart the launcher and pc. Still i get low speed like 55 Kb/s

We need mirror. I cant download this game.

I got this problem too. i got download speed max 1Kb/s when my internet connection is 5Mb/s. Maybe do mirror for full patched client?

I got this problem too. i got download speed max 1Kb/s when my internet connection is 5Mb/s. Maybe do mirror for full patched client?

You are lucky. Now i got download speed 500b/s

Anyone got solution or can upload updated client on some server please?

At the moment there isnt a solution, but I will let you know when we find one.

just to say i also have this problem

Oh noo, new patch -.-

430b/s… 1gb… 33d 1h :014j:

Yep im doing 3KB/s going to take 3days wtf…

post-13385-0-96602700-1337615705.png

Thought i’d add to this topic :slight_smile:

Got beta access today but launcher is downloading at 5Kb/s

We are working on this problem and it should be solved soon.

well, just got this game and its been incredibly slow to download. glad im not the only one having this issue

download speed keeps spiking, total time will go from 3 days, to a few hours. really annoying

Sometimes it helps to restart the launcher, if not please be patient we hope to fix this issue soon.

Well im getting normal speed now so… Thanks if you did anything I guess :slight_smile: