Download incredibly slow

I’ve just installed the game installer and now its downloading the core game - 1GB worth. I note however that the download rate is an incredible 24Kb/s - thus the download is slated for more than 10 hours!

Is this pathetic speed normal or are there settings that need to be set that are not stated during install.

I’m running Win7 64. The Installer triggered all sorts of Windows security notifications, that I don’t normally see while installing a game. My Internet connection is an all ways on ADSL2+ setup - 24MB/s download.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

PS: I have not attached any log files as there are none to attach - game has not actually been run yet to generate them.

Update:

Download rate has now dropped to 12Kb/s pushing completion out to 2 days…so I’ve closed the installer…HELP!

Yes. I’m having the same problem.

see the download speed.

sc.png

This problem appears because there are many players downloading the client so it will take more time.

This problem appears because there are many players downloading the client so it will take more time.

I think no.

I tryed download the new version 2 days ago and the same problem was happening.

obs: 2 days ago there was another update.

With the 2 Updates I had no problem I got my max download speed.

Have restarted the Installer and the download rate has increased markedly after 30 secs from 7Kb/s to 700-900 Kb/s which although well below my connection peak is much more useful.

So I’m happy…

I had installed the game and I never had problem to update the game…

The problem persist.

We’re working it out, the problem will be solved.

The problem is still present, it takes one full night to download half a GB :confused:

Got my invite today and am downloading the game at 62Kb/s, which is pretty slow compared to 1.4Mb/s i get elsewhere.

well had the same problem where as the launcher would run at 23-37/kbs… so what i did was close out the launcher and right click on the desktop icon then clicked run as admin and now the speed is 300-600/kbs so try that method and it should work for you aswell

Can you pause download and resume later?

Sadly, no.

Can you pause download and resume later?

Sadly, no.

Alright, so first I tried the link that was in the e-mail for the beta forums and well… it didn’t work. I noticed the xbox controller question so I’m hoping it’ll be ok to post this. If not, please someone point me in the right direction.

Ok so, I’m trying to download the darn CBT if there is an alternate download, could someone please PM me, let me know, I’m downloading at <1 kb… yes… that is HORRIBLE and I have a 35 MB connection, so it isn’t terrible and I was able to download Warface in less than an hour, soooo.

Even if it’s a TORRENT, pleeease, lmao

I hope there is a solution instead of waiting for the download until the beta ends, lmao. :expressionless:

Hey there,

I am having the same problem. My connection isn’t as fast as yours but 1-10 kb/sec seems a little low. My brother who is living in other city is downloading StarConflict at the same moment with normal speed so… Any ideas people?

lol i downloaded warface in a matter of 15-20 mins but so long as u got invited to the beta use the link that gaijin gives you to download the clinet downloading any other could be a fake or worse casue problems to your computer remember anyone can put anything into a game folder that could casue problems for u

Well, I used the link provided from the email, that’s for sure. It installed a console which then updated to the english version and then proceeded to install the program. It’s a lot better now, downloading at around 300 kb/s over 300 b/s too bad I can’t get my normal 3 mb/s :frowning:

I have done the same thing. “Mail link → English verson → Download”. Unfortunately in my case the download is still very very slow(if it jumps to 50kb/sec for 2-3 seconds I’m happy…). I looked through firewall, antyvirus, connection speed(to be sure) ← These things are alright. What’s left are ports but so far I don’t know what ports the downoader is using and have a problem with opening them all for a short time.

I have done the same thing. “Mail link → English verson → Download”. Unfortunately in my case the download is still very very slow(if it jumps to 50kb/sec for 2-3 seconds I’m happy…). I looked through firewall, antyvirus, connection speed(to be sure) ← These things are alright. What’s left are ports but so far I don’t know what ports the downoader is using and have a problem with opening them all for a short time.

Yeah, I was at my gf’s and it was downloading at around 300 kb’s a second and then back home, since I’m having some issues, I decide to back up the original and try to reinstall, damn it seriously… lol, back to the 1kb/second, ugh… lmao

I have the problem with the link to the beta forums ; I’m being repeatedly told I am not allowed access to them.