Download incredibly slow

well sry but thats you internets fault not the dowload well it could be the download but i dunno either way its your ISP fault :stuck_out_tongue:

well sry but thats you internets fault not the dowload well it could be the download but i dunno either way its your ISP fault :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, it isn’t always the internets fault, I did a speed test and I’m utilizing all 35 megs. I also checked latency and again, my latency was acceptable. There is a strange issue with the downloader for me and I have no idea what it is, considering the game itself apparently can not log in either, so I have no clue at this point.

I have also already opened EVERY port that I saw and noted, within my router, restarted my network and still the same freaking thing.

If there was an issue with my net, first thing I would notice is a global slowdown of everything overall, from browsing the net to playing other MMO’s and FPS games which usually FPS will show it the most considering latency is utmost important.

if you download using torrent… have you set your torrent upload and download limit? im suggesting you not unlimited the “upload” , but dont make it 0 too. from my experience using torrent, i recommended limit it around 10% of your maximum download speed.

my max download speed only around 100kb/s but im managed download it around 5 hours and the down-speed around 90kb/s-100kb/s all the time… setting the upload limit 10kb/s

/merged posts. One issue one topic.

Sadly, no.

actually you can resume download, but not to a full extent, just finished files.doesn’t have problems with partially downloaded files

I originally thought the download used a torrent system with not enough players to seed.

The download speed isnt very well at all. Stardet with 1kb/s and ~780MB to go. Its like 1Million people downloading it at once…

I can download most things with about 3-4MB/s only limmitted by my w-lan. There should be something done here quickly. ETA is about 8 days. lol

At times I get 250-300kb/s which is the highest I’ve seen, but then it drops down to 20-30kb/s. Very strange behavior.

Hi to all… new here, i’m very excited to play this game. tnx for beta invite…

BUT!

Dwnload speed is very low. cca 20 - 30 Kb/s… ETA: 12h

Slow servers for one closed beta testing…

Hi everyone,

i’ve got the closed beta invitation and after downloading the StarConflict_setupgame**.zip** and installing it the client downloads now 1 Gb of other files. But thats not the Problem. It is download a 1Kb/s and i need 12 Days to download it. It is not my connection. I tested the speed and get nealry 6000 Kbit/s

Am i the only one with that problem?

/merged same topic.

Only 1KB/s :014j:

In attach screen of my launcher connections.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7097/tcpa.jpg

Well I appreciate the opportunity to play the beta, but I have no interest in letting the download sit around for 20 days…Iam getting less than one kb.

I am at school so no I can’t mess around with ports and routers (to the best of my knowledge). Can we please get a secondary source set up on a popular site, it wont matter if other people besides testers can download it any ways not like they can log in? So whats the harm?

s.w.a.t.

edit: Managed to open the ports (wasnt sure if it would mess with my schools internet) getting 30kb/s now…

same problem here…11kb/s

As already said: a secondary download source would be a very good idea until this problem is fixed

Well download is really bad, i got around 6 Kb/s. Devs, how about to give us a full client downloader??

Anyone else had issue downloading the game the game it’s uploading to me at some pretty sad speeds 17-40Kb/s Im sitting at 17hrs to even download it. Imo what they should have done was simply torrent the full file.

I had this problem too. Just restart your client. :wink:

I had this problem too. Just restart your client. :wink:

I did that and download is still god damn slow, sometimes goes to 40 kb/s(no downloads in background… Russian Warface downloaded at full speed 3 days ago)

I have a question i just downloaded the game and my updates are downloading at 9/kbs is that because there is a lot of people downloading or because i live in Croatia… i would rly like some answers

THX in advance HoreX

OK now i downloaded it but i dont understand what password should i use to enter the game and what ID

Today the weather was very good, I feel good