Double Geyser Rate of Fire and Reduce its Damage by Half

Because we need a weapon that goes BRRRRRRRRRRRT!

Or alternatively, make the two turrets fire one after another (in sequence).

By not making it a frontal blaster with kinetic damage it would be soo much better, also the dps…

Stop. It only needs increased projectile speed, nothing more. All of the new ships are balanced, it’s only that the other ships n modules are cancer.

38 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

Stop. It only needs increased projectile speed, nothing more. All of the new ships are balanced, it’s only that the other ships n modules are cancer.

FINALLY someone noticed! xD

Geyser is bugged in it’s current state , it doesn’t follow the description of the weapon , i posted a bug report but nobody answered so …

29 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

Geyser is bugged in it’s current state , it doesn’t follow the description of the weapon , i posted a bug report but nobody answered so …

With roughly only 8 shots per second in a realistic build, I’m pretty sure by “burst” they meant “quick overheat and short cooling”. Remember that the translation from Russian doesn’t always make sense.

7 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

By not making it a frontal blaster with kinetic damage it would be soo much better, also the dps…

I can make it 6000 but it certainly doesn’t feel like 6000 when you actually try to use the thing. The ship it’s attached to is slow, cannot hide, doesn’t have damage boosting abilities, quantum defense or nukes. Very bad for dogfighting with interceptors/fighters and you’re much better off using the shrapnel cannon. But this weapon is cool and fulfills a niche.

It is also quite fun to use fixed forwards weapons.

the weapon is such a waste , it’s by far the best looking one , especialy on the Zhen , but sadly it’s pointless .

they could make it a normal turreted weapon , by just lowering the DPS , and i’d be fine with it .

It has a great design but i just wish it was more than that hateful copy-pasta blaster, that’s all, i got no issues with the gun itself, just expected a tad bit more.

it’s just that … you don’t want to use this weapon on the zhen .
while the project has a good weapon , singularity too , and i didn’t hear complains about the spike weapon , geyser is just … meh

spike weapon must be so meh that no one talks about it  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

17 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

spike weapon must be so meh that no one talks about it  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

quite the opposite , if a weapon is perfectly balanced nobody will talk about it . if it’s OP or UP , people will talk about it 

19 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

quite the opposite , if a weapon is perfectly balanced nobody will talk about it . if it’s OP or UP , people will talk about it 

or nobody was hyped about the Spike nor its weapon lol

We’ve had so many weapons but how many goes BRRRRRRT? The theme fits the weapon name and playstyle so perfectly!

"A Geyser is as spring characterized by intermittent discharge of water ejected turbulently and accompanied by steam "

again , the name suggest a burst weapon , but the dev must have failed something because it clearly isn’t a burst weapon , but just an assault railgun that cannot turn …

someone from the SC team said last week that “they will work on the usability of the new ship” or something along those lines , so the dev team knows those new ship need some changes ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

7 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

"A Geyser is as spring characterized by intermittent discharge of water ejected turbulently and accompanied by steam "

again , the name suggest a burst weapon , but the dev must have failed something because it clearly isn’t a burst weapon , but just an assault railgun that cannot turn …

someone from the SC team said last week that “they will work on the usability of the new ship” or something along those lines , so the dev team knows those new ship need some changes ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Imagine they now add a refiring delay after every 3 shots. Then the weapon will become literally worthless compared even to the default plasma gun when you don’t have a weapon installed.

50 minutes ago, Farfalla said:

Imagine they now add a refiring delay after every 3 shots. Then the weapon will become literally worthless compared even to the default plasma gun when you don’t have a weapon installed.

and why so ? it would just be a quick burst damage like intended , was supposed to be unique , end up being a pointless assault railgun that you cannot aim with.

but like i said , just make it a normal turret not a frontal blaster rippoff 

48 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

and why so ? it would just be a quick burst damage like intended , was supposed to be unique , end up being a pointless assault railgun that you cannot aim with.

but like i said , just make it a normal turret not a frontal blaster rippoff 

Normal turret dreams for the tracking-oriented teens ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

If there would be a change, I would like the rate of fire to be multiplied by 2 or 3, time to weapon heating becomes 1 second, cooldown time becomes 0.3 seconds. Then the damage per shot can be sorted out depends on if it is still fixed forward firing.

Did anyone test it with 6c implant, uranium shells and max rotation?