Destroyers - restrict them to PvE and Open Space

I am not writing this only for myself, but in the name of many, who believe that this is the best course of action.

You should remove all Destroyers from PvP modes in general!

However, majority of still active players truly believe, that when Rank 14 Destroyers are introduced, the game will become a “mess”.

There should be an exclusive mode, but we don’t have it. However, most people that I am playing matches with, like rank 15 matches, they got no Destroyers.

That’s about to change very soon! And when it does, I hope that you realize the error of your ways. I hope that you’re well prepared for it.

So, yes, I agree with them and I might stop playing completely after this happens. I have nothing against the Destroyers, but they just don’t fit with regular ships in regular PvP modes.

Many famous, highly respectable and skilled corporations left and it all started with Destroyers, or at least, they had a major part in it. It will end with Destroyers as well.

So, before you release them, allow them in all PvE scenarios only, including Special Operations, Co-op and Open Space, Dreadnought battles and Custom matches.

PvP modes, such as regular PvP and Leagues, they are not allowed there, except for Custom matches, when you can actually use them for the Tournament events.

+1 I’ve said it before. Dumbing down and slowing down the pvp aspect of this game is not the way forward.

-1 People still whine about destroyers??? I’m sorry but if you honestly think the devs would even consider restricting a ship class because some players find them “unfair” or “unwelcome” then I got news for you, it just doesn’t work that way. Yes Destroyers are a annoyance sometimes in pvp, but I don’t really think there is much more than that from them. Everyone is not gonna quit with rank 14 coming out, i myself have been waiting for them actually even if I play a majority of t5 right now. Most people I have seen “quit” because of destroyers have come back, honestly nobody believes the bluff anymore, you will come back, eventually everyone does. They are part of the game now, we all gotta live with them. Just quit the crying already.

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

So, before you release them, allow them in all PvE scenarios only, including Special Operations, Co-op and Open Space, Dreadnought battles and Custom matches.

They will be realeased once they are ready…so this means either even slowing down its delivery furthermore or delivering them incomplete.

3 hours ago, Marcs25 said:

-1 People still whine about destroyers??? I’m sorry but if you honestly think the devs would even consider restricting a ship class because some players find them “unfair” or “unwelcome” then I got news for you, it just doesn’t work that way. Yes Destroyers are a annoyance sometimes in pvp, but I don’t really think there is much more than that from them. Everyone is not gonna quit with rank 14 coming out, i myself have been waiting for them actually even if I play a majority of t5 right now. Most people I have seen “quit” because of destroyers have come back, honestly nobody believes the bluff anymore, you will come back, eventually everyone does. They are part of the game now, we all gotta live with them. Just quit the crying already.

Agree.

3 hours ago, Marcs25 said:

Not more to say.

Cost of Destroyers must be further doubled or tripled for Rank 14, but it must have 10 equipment slots to compensate for that!

Here is my old suggestion, that maybe you should consider as a helping tool for resource costs:

and another solution:

I am also asking CinnamonFake here, to open the closed thread, when one or all all of the Destroyers are out!

That will at least give us some time to play high-ranked matches for months to come with even odds, regular ships vs. regular ships instead of RS or SP vs. DS.

It should take 1 year to get only one by farming alone, the one that you can get it for free with a Premium License and Soldier of Fortune DLC only.

As for the cost, it  cost should be like around 600-750 EUR on average, with current Store system to get one, if you want to pay it with GS.

Developers should really seriously consider this. I am serious!

So, if you want to get it, farm for it for a year, or pay heavily to get your precious Destroyer ASAP, with hard-earned cash, or just keep it in Open Space and kill bots.

25 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Cost of Destroyers must be further doubled or tripled for Rank 14, but it must have 10 equipment slots to compensate for that!

Here is my old suggestion, that maybe you should consider as a helping tool for resource costs:

and another solution:

I am also asking CinnamonFake here, to open the closed thread, when one or all all of the Destroyers are out!

That will at least give us some time to play high-ranked matches for months to come with even odds, regular ships vs. regular ships instead of RS or SP vs. DS.

It should take 1 year to get only one by farming alone, the one that you can get it for free with a Premium License and Soldier of Fortune DLC only.

As for the cost, it  cost should be like around 600-750 EUR on average, with current Store system to get one, if you want to pay it with GS.

Developers should really seriously consider this. I am serious!

So, if you want to get it, farm for it for a year, or pay heavily to get your precious Destroyer ASAP, with hard-earned cash, or just keep it in Open Space and kill bots.

That is just outrageous. I don’t know how much free time you think the common person has, but no way would someone grind a year for a destroyer. And honestly think of the perspective of the consumer, would you put the effort into doing such a task for a single ship? The costs right now are fine as they are going up, new destroyers will probably cost around 500 monos and similar costs for other resources. How it should be gives people enough time to grind or get used to them as they are tweaked. Nothing wrong with those who already have earned enough to build them right off the bat, the current method works. You can’t buy your way that easy to a destroyer, only progress, it’s all going well, no need to jack the price up further just for the sake of making it “Fair” in your eyes.

11 minutes ago, Marcs25 said:

That is just outrageous. I don’t know how much free time you think the common person has, but no way would someone grind a year for a destroyer. And honestly think of the perspective of the consumer, would you put the effort into doing such a task for a single ship? The costs right now are fine as they are going up, new destroyers will probably cost around 500 monos and similar costs for other resources. How it should be gives people enough time to grind or get used to them as they are tweaked. Nothing wrong with those who already have earned enough to build them right off the bat, the current method works. You can’t buy your way that easy to a destroyer, only progress, it’s all going well, no need to jack the price up further just for the sake of making it “Fair” in your eyes.

You are missing the point, most of the Koromac suggestions are just hidden attempts obtain something for himself, mostly meaning majority of other people wouldn’t, since he spend enormous amount of time 24/7 farming stuff - even with one year farming time, he would get it almost right out of the bat and staying pretty exclusive while there rest of common folks farm it for years. 

6 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

You are missing the point, most of the Koromac suggestions are just hidden attempts obtain something for himself, mostly meaning majority of other people wouldn’t, since he spend enormous amount of time 24/7 farming stuff - even with one year farming time, he would get it almost right out of the bat and staying pretty exclusive while there rest of common folks farm it for years. 

I don’t like to bash on people despite how asinine their suggestions may be, I like to be optimistic as much as I can. Just sometimes I can’t hold back *cough* fox, anyway I just think it’s needless additions to an already tough grind that is fine as it is. The Devs aren’t perfect, but they do good a good amount of the time, have faith.

Are you serious ?

Because all your suggestions here sounds like a big joke.

7 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Are you serious ?

Because all your suggestions here sounds like a big joke.

Who is this directed at? Quote is your friend.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

@xKostyan

So, you suddenly became a shrink and a psychic, to know what I think, or what my motives are?

*sarcasm* And yes, it’s all about me, me, me… I am the King, you’re the peasant… *sarcasm*

I would expect a bit more from someone like you, who’s to be an example to others.

Your statement is false and provocative.

Maybe you should go visit a Therapist and tell him or her, that you hear my voices in your head, seems you seem to know everything I write and post?

Present me with facts, not your speculations or assumptions.

Your statement is false, so let me give you a below example what is a speculation and what is a fact.

Speculation:

Rank 14 Destroyers will mark the game’s definite end to balance!

Fact:

Rank 14 Destroyers will change the gameplay mechanics in high-ranked matches.

Consider this, xKostyan. It’s not about me, but it’s about the game and the balance.

Good day!

1 minute ago, Koromac said:

@xKostyan

So, you suddenly became a shrink and a psychic, to know what I think, or what my motives are?

*sarcasm* And yes, it’s all about me, me, me… I am the King, you’re the peasant… *sarcasm*

I would expect a bit more from someone like you, who’s to be an example for others.

Your statement is false and provocative.

Maybe you should go visit a Therapist and tell him or her, that you hear my voices in your head, seems you seem to know everything I write and post or don’t even comment to full extend here?

Present me with facts, not your speculations or assumptions.

Your statements are false, so let me give you a below example what is a speculation and what is a fact.

Speculation:

Rank 14 Destroyers will mark the game’s definite end to balance!

Fact:

Rank 14 Destroyers will change the gameplay mechanics in high-ranked matches.

Consider this, xKostyan. It’s not about me, but it’s about the game and the balance.

Good day!

1st  I am not supposed to be an example to nobody around here, that is why i am not a GM, not a Mod, not an Admin.

2d If you would have a slight capability to think and self evaluate, you would far  long realised that majority of your suggestions are exactly that, they are (maybe only subconsciously) aimed at your personal gain be it something related to resources or game balance, it always comes down to directly impacting you specifically, and not the general population, in fact they would screw general population over most of the time. 

Even Koromac has lost all his money due to game inflation. He gathered lotta stuff that is useless now. He has no Neo…he has no bery…he has no future unobtainium required for T5 Destros. he is poor like a fat aristocrat robbed at the street. So he has no more advantage.

59 minutes ago, Marcs25 said:

Who is this directed at? Quote is your friend.

Yeah sorry. Was directed at Koromac.

6 minutes ago, theNoob said:

Even Koromac has lost all his money due to game inflation. He gathered lotta stuff that is useless now. He has no Neo…he has no bery…he has no future unobtainium required for T5 Destros. he is poor like a fat aristocrat robbed at the street. So he has no more advantage.

That’s why he want that nobody get r14 destroyers, because he don’t want to spend more time to get time so nobody should have it.

Anyway. Asking to remove a whole class because you don’t like it is mean and stupid at the same time. What’s the point of farming for 1 year to get a ship useless in PvP in a PvP based game ?

And do you even know how many thousands of dollars destroyers now represent ? Between the months spent to design them (a team of 3d designers and devs), or the players who spent all their GS on it ?

They’ll nerf it if needed, but they won’t remove them. Deal with it.

They cant remove them. I think thar would be actually bordering illegal, since players bought that stuff with money. I am sure they will get away with small stuff like making somethin weaker, but removing a whole shipclass from PvP, that is a risk i would not take. And that is not even counting the massive PR failure this would be. Everybody who was farming would be FURIOUS!

The only way to do it would be to limit t5 Destros to PvE right from the Start.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

2d If you would have a slight capability to think and self evaluate, you would far  long realised that majority of your suggestions are exactly that, they are (maybe only subconsciously) aimed at your personal gain be it something related to resources or game balance, it always comes down to directly impacting you specifically, and not the general population, in fact they would screw general population over most of the time. 

@xKostyan

Okay, list a few. Where are they? List me at least 5 of them.

You are forgetting, that I am aware that my suggestions are only suggestions. I am not a Director, managing what goes in or out.

Some of them might be more favorable to one side, but most are based on the side of the players.

I presented multiple suggestions of the same idea sometimes, some of them might seem a bit off, but they are there as well, adopted with the mindset that developers prefer.

Except for 2 of those suggestions, you will find that the rest are actually quite the opposite.

Judging my character and mental capabilities, without knowing me, is just plain stupid and immature. My self-gain was never my primary interest.

We had never met and it should stay like that, but keep your image of me for yourself and worry about yourself instead, okay?

9 minutes ago, theNoob said:

They cant remove them. I think thar would be actually bordering illegal, since players bought that stuff with money. I am sure they will get away with small stuff like making somethin weaker, but removing a whole shipclass from PvP, that is a risk i would not take.

Developers can do as they please. I am not asking to terminate or nerf the Destroyers, but they should implement measures, to make them more useful in some other way.

We don’t have any Destroyer medals, for example, or any specific game mode, tied to Destroyers only, etc.

Please, postpone all 3 rank 14 Destroyers, until they are ready for deployment at the same time!

18 minutes ago, theNoob said:

Yes, I am not only a millionaire now, but no longer a billionaire. I do not have any significant advantage in resources, but they are above average, that’s still true.