Destroyers of Rank 14 should have 10 equipment slots instead of 9!

Suggestion:

Rank 8 and Rank 11 Destroyers have all 9 equipment slots now, including a Rank 14 Destroyer.

Since Rank 14 Destroyer is a Tier V Destroyer with lesser passive buffs than any other Destroyers of a lesser Rank (hidden passive hull and shield resistances and damage buff).

Because of it, I recommend the following:

In terms of endurance of Rank 11 vs. Rank 14 Destroyer, Rank 11 will mostly outperform or even outgun a Rank 14 Destroyer due to hidden passive buffs.

To somehow compensate for this, I recommend adding one extra equipment slot to all Rank 14 Destroyers while keeping the rest of the statistics as they are.

This means that all Rank 14 Destroyers will have 10 equipment slots.

3e4ce9bb2b86fe68c03b721667c3.jpg

In general i agree. But that would mean that other r 13+ ships also need a 10th slot, otherwise it would be sort of unfair.

Tbh slots should be R+1. So R14 would have 15 slots etc. Lineal balance. Plus with all of the new content, this would be very much welcome for all ships.

no.

8 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

no.

you’re “special”, aren’t you?

My thinking about the distribution according to the patch notes :

<cite>

Changing the number of slots for modifiers and active modules

The number of slots for modifiers and active modules on ships of low ranks was increased. The current number of available slots is shown in the table:

e50d993019752c34a3a780830ff6.jpg

<end-cite>

and what you showed:

5 hours ago, Koromac said:

3e4ce9bb2b86fe68c03b721667c3.jpg

is that SC might converges toward simplification and homogeneity  – and the ‘Journey’ part of version 1.5.0 might result in a travel of all players into a new galaxy with a new game mechanics and old stuff left behind.

Seems contradictory, because we get so many new modules, but this results in a further homogeneity of roles, ranks, classes … we might sort out the good practically functioning modules, weapons just by producing use-stats… so the devs figure out what is worth and what not…

big questions and big speculation, though

50 minutes ago, evo888 said:

Do you call everyone who is smarter than you “special”?

7 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Do you call everyone who is smarter than you “special”?

smarter doesn’t necessarily mean worth-while

I am not particularly looking for approvals here, that would be too easy.

I didn’t vote because addressing just one ship almost nobody has is pointless … I think endgame ships should have 15 slots and 6 modules … I also think that star conflict should give us the ability to tank whats in front of us if we decide to build our ship that way …  But honestly the game hasn’t grown much if at all in the 2 years I’ve been playing … I’m pretty its actually shrunk quite a bit … I don’t know where this journey will take us but I doubt many of us will like it … BOLD CAPS !!!

31 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

I also think that star conflict should give us the ability to tank whats in front of us if we decide to build our ship that way

You know… destroyers are not made to tank entire teams, and they sure as h e l l wont do that if the pilot flying the thing, cant fly at all. 

What im saying is that, everyone is complaining about the destroyers being underpowered and wanting to add module slots that would “possibly” make them superior to other shipclasses, have u thought about it for one bit that you just arent good at flying for starters?

Kinda sick of hearing that the game hasnt grow yada there and yada here. Ive come from a game that has been abandoned from the developers and the community left to die. Im not seeing this developer team letting go this game, just like every company does is to make money and without money there is no game. You havent seen a real p2w if you think this game is one. 

A p2w is when u need to spend months to get 1 level of a damn thing. I was playing one. It got abandoned.

Note: what i think should be done to settle the argument once and forever is to reduce the amount of damage a destroyer can take in close proximity (by quite alot), i mean its the only thing we are complaining about lets be honest.

Well I totally agree with this idea(not only cuse I love dessy) since ellydium ships can have more than 10 slots and does not make them stronger because of that, I see no problem giving r14’s dessy 1 more slot… it’s not gona kill the game

37 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Well I totally agree with this idea(not only cuse I love dessy) since ellydium ships can have more than 10 slots and does not make them stronger because of that, I see no problem giving r14’s dessy 1 more slot… it’s not gona kill the game

Having less slots available lets the players have many different builds. A fast and tanky dessie usually wont have much slots for weapons left, a tanky gunboat might not be fast and so on. Having even more slots will turn most ships in homogeneous boring bricks :/ 

Just reduce dessie repair costs and remove the bonus damage aura! Maybe lower the health pool to compensate ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Having less slots available lets the players have many different builds. A fast and tanky dessie usually wont have much slots for weapons left, a tanky gunboat might not be fast and so on. Having even more slots will turn most ships in homogeneous boring bricks :/ 

Just reduce dessie repair costs and remove the bonus damage aura! Maybe lower the health pool to compensate ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Yea exactly ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Dessies shouldve been frigate statsx2 without these disadvantages and 10 ore>1 enriched thing, the whole thing got needlessly complicated and that effort could’ve been directed to something else.

ce2.png

14 hours ago, evo888 said:

Someone always complains, that’s life…

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

Someone always complains, that’s life…

The irony is that I am the one who is NOT complaining about current Destroyer status… 

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

The irony is that I am the one who is NOT complaining about current Destroyer status… 

That is true to be fair… but you were complaining about a totally reasonable suggestion. I mean don’t get me wrong there I am not trying to say you shouldn’t cover your own intrests in the forum, because that’s exactly what the forum is about: players voicing their personal interests. Just the fact that your opinion is always the opposite of everyone elses makes it seem, like you are doing it on purpouse.

30 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

That is true to be fair… but you were complaining about a totally reasonable suggestion. I mean don’t get me wrong there I am not trying to say you shouldn’t cover your own intrests in the forum, because that’s exactly what the forum is about: players voicing their personal interests. Just the fact that your opinion is always the opposite of everyone elses makes it seem, like you are doing it on purpouse.

where am i complaining? I am not he opposite of “everyone” it is only a certain demographic

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

that is an overstatement