Cooldown periods and module effects should be displayed for certain implants and modules on the HUD!

I am suggesting, again, that you add the following features back for specific Crew Implants and Modules into the game:

Missing implants’ modules/effects on the HUD:  (STILL PENDING - NOT DONE)

• Implant Beta-accelerator ‘CU - Type B’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 7 Jericho)

• Implant Beta-accelerator ‘Gigas II’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 9 Empire)

(multiple enemy locks shouldn’t duplicate the Implant, adds a multiplier number; example: x5 for 5 enemy locks)

• Implant Beta-accelerator ‘SR Mark 3’ to be shown on the HUD, while active

(multiple enemy locks shouldn’t duplicate the Implant, adds a multiplier number; example: x5 for 5 enemy locks) (Rank 9 Jericho, Rank 11 Empire)

• Implant Neuroaccelerator ‘Oculus II’ to be shown on the HUD, while locked by the enemy (Rank 11 Empire)

• Implant Neuroaccelerator ‘Gladius II’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 12 Empire)

• Implant Neuroaccelerator ‘Predator II’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 12 Federation)

• Implant Neuroaccelerator ‘SR-PRO’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 12 Jericho)

Missing cooldown durations (timers) for the Implants on the HUD:  (DONE)

• Implant Neuroconnector ‘Gigas III’ is displayed normally, but it’s missing the cooldown duration on the HUD, until it’s fully recharged or activated again (Rank 14 Empire)

• Implant Neuroconnector ‘Albatross II’ is displayed normally, but it’s missing the cooldown duration on the HUD, until it’s fully recharged or activated again (Rank 14 Federation)

• Implant Neuroconnector ‘SR-X’ is displayed normally, but it’s missing the cooldown duration on the HUD, until it’s fully recharged or activated again (Rank 14 Jericho)

Missing cooldown durations (timers) for the Modules on the HUD:  (DONE)

• Module Emergency Barrier is displayed normally, when activated, but it’s missing the cooldown duration on the HUD, until it’s fully recharged or reactivated (Ranks: 8, 11, 14, 15)

• Module Emergency Capsule is displayed normally, when activated, but it’s missing the cooldown duration on the HUD, until it’s fully recharged or reactivated (Ranks: 7, 10, 13, 15)

• Module Teleportation Sphere  is displayed normally, when activated, but it’s missing the cooldown duration on the HUD, until it’s fully recharged or reactivated (Ranks: 7, 10, 13, 15)

Note: If you are worried about overcrowdedness of the interface, you should leave it like it is now, but present another option that adds all missing cooldowns that are in-effect.

I can assure you, this is not even a problem for most people.

I would also add something to these: make negative effects more distinctive from the positives. For example put all negatives in a red box so that way we could quickly notice and counter those. There are so many different icons now with all the bonuses and effects that it is hard to see sometimes that what is going on.

7 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

I would also add something to these: make negative effects more distinctive from the positives. For example put all negatives in a red box so that way we could quickly notice and counter those. There are so many different icons now with all the bonuses and effects that it is hard to see sometimes that what is going on.

Definitely a good idea!

Any negative effects could have a red background as a placeholder, while other beneficial ones could be neutral, or even blue, when activated.

Negative effects or de-buffs: red background color in the background.

Passive effects or buffs: regular/neutral color in the background - as they are now.

Active buffs: blue background color in the background.

Should have a moveable interface with what we want and dont want and where we want it. They are just blameing it will cludd but they know we want it and they don’t wanna invest time to get us this. Almost all the new mmo out there have it. 

I don’t see why you couldn’t have a HUD option letting you toggle what gets shown and what doesn’t. I for one really miss the emergency barrier cooldown when flying my covops.

Well done Koromac. Just becaue Devs think something is a good idea it is not a good idea yet. Thanks in the name of the whole StarConflict player base for bringing this up seeing a cooldown of something like an emergency barrier is something of utmost importance while planning your next step. +1

56 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

Right and the destabilizing field should have a even more penetrant sound i barely even notice it untill i am half dead. (I for myself hate this module but that’s an other topic)

and also that would be great if we’ll be able to see the cooldown for the warp sphere on the thar’ga! warping in the middle of the enemy team is pretty anoying…

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

Missing implants’ modules/effects on the HUD:

• Implant Beta-accelerator ‘CU - Type B’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 7 Jericho)

• Implant Beta-accelerator ‘Gigas II’ to be shown on the HUD, while active

(multiple enemy locks shouldn’t duplicate the Implant, adds a multiplier number; example: x5 for 5 enemy lock-ons) (Rank 9 Empire)

• Implant Beta-accelerator ‘SR Mark 3’ to be shown on the HUD, while active

(multiple enemy locks shouldn’t duplicate the Implant, adds a multiplier number; example: x5 for 5 enemy lock-ons) (Rank 9 Jericho)

• Implant Neuroaccelerator ‘Gladius II’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 12 Empire)

• Implant Neuroaccelerator ‘Predator II’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 12 Federation)

• Implant Neuroaccelerator ‘SR-PRO’ to be shown on the HUD, while active (Rank 12 Jericho)

Beta -accelerator CU type B , not an info relevent , it’ll be see as a passive module . Gunship have this kind of module for shield and isn’t a problem .

Beta accelerator Giga II and Beta accelerator SR Mark 3 , showing as you said a multiplier nomber it’ll be considered as an assist . For example the player fight against one ship and if he can the multiplier growing up to 3 , he can avoid some counter attack , surprise attack from the other team ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

display this info on the HUD , most an assist for the player , not a big fan of this help in game , remind the ERA of WoW after all mods for UI/HUD

all Neuroaceelerator , no !! , no need its all under 50% speed without afterburner , players just need to  know their ships they use , the speed all ready display on the HUD.

1 hour ago, zzzfrogzzz said:

Beta -accelerator CU type B , not an info relevent , it’ll be see as a passive module . Gunship have this kind of module for shield and isn’t a problem .

Beta accelerator Giga II and Beta accelerator SR Mark 3 , showing as you said a multiplier nomber it’ll be considered as an assist . For example the player fight against one ship and if he can the multiplier growing up to 3 , he can avoid some counter attack , surprise attack from the other team ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

display this info on the HUD , most an assist for the player , not a big fan of this help in game , remind the ERA of WoW after all mods for UI/HUD

all Neuroaceelerator , no !! , no need its all under 50% speed without afterburner , players just need to  know their ships they use , the speed all ready display on the HUD.

Tell me, how much time did you spend in battles? Are you using ships of rank 15 for all factions?

If you would read an entire post, it should be clear to you, that I also suggested such options as optional features. Read the whole post next time!

I find it puzzling, if not amusing, that you voted against such a suggestion, but in the last question, you actually supported it, which contradicts the other two choices you’ve made.

I find this suggestion very usefull, although i wouldnt add into the hud the “Implant Beta-accelerator ‘CU - Type B’ (Rank 7 Jericho)”; i see no reason for it to be displayed since its impact is easily noticed by looking at the energy bar.

2 hours ago, zzzfrogzzz said:

I still believe this info is relevant; the fact of seing your speed bar at 50% doesnt ensure you are going at half speed and thus getting the bonus applied. Going backwards or strafing at 0ms (frontal) doesnt ensure either you get the implant effect. Using strafe modifiers also modifies the circunstances where the effect of this implant is applied. Being pulled by gravity influences as well.

Emergency Barrier and R14 implant cooldowns all used to be shown, and really should return.  They can easily save your life, and knowing when they can do so again helped with deciding how aggressive to be. (Also, Emergency Barrier does not, or at least did not, reset on death, while the R14 implants do, or at least did.)  Showing the R12 implant status would be useful to confirm that you are going slow enough.  The R9 Empire implant does not need a status effect representation as you can already see how many people are locked on to you.  The R7 Jericho implant is constant, and does not need to show up as a status effect, although the energy gained could show up in the feed of damage/healing received.  Emergency Capsule and Teleportation Sphere, and maybe some of the other alien/Thar’Ga modifiers, should show their cooldowns.  (I haven’t made Thar’Ga, so cannot check if they show up already.)

If the concern is with clutter, combining the 3 rank-based status effects into 1 would be a start.  Grouping status effects by source (self/team/enemy) would be another way to make them easier to comprehend. (Self and team would be mostly good, while enemy would be bad.)  Making the negative effects stand out more would be an alternative way to improve comprehension.

7 hours ago, Koromac said:

Tell me, how much time did you spend in battles? Are you using ships of rank 15 for all factions?

If you would read an entire post, it should be clear to you, that I also suggested such options as optional features. Read the whole post next time!

I find it puzzling, if not amusing, that you voted against such a suggestion, but in the last question, you actually supported it, which contradicts the other two choices you’ve made.

if player can active this option , as explain it’ll be in some case an “assist” .

be carefull i don’t say you’re all wrong on your post ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) , just take care of wat we need on the HUD and don’t change gameplay/difficulty .

for info , i’m on SC since 2013 and unocking my R15 .

optinal feature …hum… for example , on game setting we’ve all ready the choice on basic contol and pro control and all veterans knows pro control take a great advantage .

i don’t want make any offense to explain that .

* indeed on the last question i vote no , because i still open on all your other suggestions for active module display * 

It’s a part of HUD rework, which is in the progress. This and more active effects will be coming back in more usefull way, more noticeable. And implants should be there as well

On 1/17/2017 at 10:55 AM, CinnamonFake said:

It’s a part of HUD rework, which is in the progress. This and more active effects will be coming back in more usefull way, more noticeable. And implants should be there as well

Please, do not forget to include everything that it’s mentioned here!

Any updates?

When can I expect to feel safe popping in with my ship in Survival mode, knowing that my Emergency Barrier already restored itself?

On 1/17/2017 at 10:55 AM, CinnamonFake said:

How long, until HUD rework is complete? This feature is essential for Veteran and Elite players. As you can see, it’s the most sought suggestion.

few elements have been added but some are still missing, implant like:

-R9:gigas II and SR mark 3

-R12:all of them

need to be updated!

I don’t like multiple interface elements in gameplay, pollute the gameplay, i can easily distinguish negative or positive effects. The only effect i want to see it’s the cooldowns.