same nick and email for yuplay

Same here. No access to Closed beta forum. Buy got a invite and download

no access

Nickname: JimmyCT

E-mail: rikali.hs@gmail.com

No access

nickname Jbuggy

email kornyk_jason@hotmail.com

no beta key, but i have downloaded the software for the game, please sort ASAP!!!

Jason

I dont have acces

nick: Asbestine

email: kaszpir.ma@gmail.com

thanks for help

I have the invite and downloaded the game but i can’t see the cbt forum. Also i had to register for an account, while the email said it would be done for me.

Playing game, no forum.

No beta forum access i am playing the game fine

nick: Tgrox

email: Tgrox@otenet.gr

No access

yuplay nick: Watra

email: kotcrab at gmail.com

All were given an access.

Same here, recieved an invite to the forums, yet i cant see them. E-mail: chernoto@gmail.com, user: chernoto

I just got invited now downloading client but it seems i dont have a key or i didnt had any access. I also had to create an account here i dont have any access to the beta forums or something…also i cant login to yuplay with my email

I guess the only thing can verify i got invited its my email

w4hrh31t@gmail.com

No access

nick: Kushaja

same email as this profile chikazuba at gmail.com

I’ve been invited and able to download client, but not able to login to beta forums or play CBT:

gaming@marklive.tv

yeah. received a CB email, but no forum access, or login access. :X

Got a notice that an account would automatically be created for me, but never happened. Created this one with the same login credentials to try to move things along.

Tybot

reg@adscomics.com

Received invite to CBT and CBT forum. Cannot access either. CBT forum does not appear and clicking on link in email sent after the User Agreement thing says

“You do not have permission to view this forum”

With respect to CBT I have no idea what username and password was set up for the access as there was a problem with that in the past. Supplying my usual username and password at login to Star Conflict is not working.

got beta access, made forum account today. Same nick & email

No access to the CBT forum.

Thnaks in advance for the help

Hi there,

I’ve received my invite to the beta but am unable to access the CBT forums.

email: vrox@tpg.com.au

Thank you!