CBT Forum access

If you had gained an access to beta-version of the game, but still don’t see beta-forum, tell about your problem here. If you have no problem with access - do not write :slight_smile:

i havent gotten beta keys yet. is it releaced?

No beta access to the game - no access to CBT forum. Got the key and didn’t get access to CBT forum - ask me.

Vesna

I have recieved beta access but I don’t see the CB forum section.

same here

At the moment we are taking on the beta invitations so it will take some time until your accounts get activated for the beta forum.

Same here. :slight_smile:

Same.

I have received a beta invitation E-Mail today but I can not play ingame or see any CB forums here.

same

Edit:

All problems solved!

got an invite today, made forum account earlier in the day, haven’t seen beta forum access yet.

I get the acess and no can see the forum too,

Playing the game, but no CBT Forum for me

same here

At the moment we are taking on the beta invitations so it will take some time until your accounts get activated for the beta forum.

Is this Post so difficult to understand?

They work on the CB-Forum acces, but they need time until tomorrow/ today (it’s 0:36 in Germany^^).

LG Hurric4n

What does gaining access to the beta mean? Will I be sent an email? Will it pop up as something I can download from yuplay? For all I know I have access but don’t know how I have been informed of it.

If you get invited to the closed beta you will get an email which tells you this and than you should be able to download the Client from yuplay.

For everyone who still did not get access to the beta forum leave a post and I will collect the names.

no access

Nick: Tekknoid

mfg Tekk

no access

nickname : flow284

email: martinadams41@yahoo.ie

friends nickname: Basecode

friends email: rex_gbg@hotmail.com