Capped resources? No Star Marathon?

I have nothing to add … exactly my thoughts.
Thanks, Omega

since u mentioned devs deleting stuff from the database, guess what happened with my 449 reaper parts. actually the last day of the event the daily pvp win should have given me the last part but it didnt. now support talks out of their rear and tells me on that day i got 3 purple chests and all gave me parts. U FKIN MAD??? only 1 part is possible per day and from the pvp win. yea kick in the teeth are common for a long time. and now devs pull this smelly xxxx on us… ugh im disgusted. cant wait for another game like this to be out. Dreadnought looks promising …

5 minutes ago, Voydwalker said:

since u mentioned devs deleting stuff from the database, guess what happened with my 449 reaper parts.

They are still there, as long as it does not say the items have been literally destroyed they are still there.
I also am not sure if they have been deleted from database, but as a player it feels like it. Since you will never see it again.

You know what is the funniest in this history? 

That this weekend was -50% on license, and 60% sale on mono/berry/Neo last weekend. 

Considering that we all knew Tai Kin would soon to be released, I’m sure many players bought a license or mono, or even both. 

But now what? We bought resources, but now we can’t get more. 

We get increased loot with license, but they are destroyed! 

What’s the point of investing into the game, if it stops your progression? 

I have gathered a lot of materials in advance, to prepare for the full year. 

I have around 3k alien panel, and 1k xenocrystals + 1k monocrystals + 3 months license. I  paid  for this. 

And in the end what? I will miss hundreds of xenocrystal/mono/panels until I can finally go <200. 

Why? Why must my progress be locked for months because I planed before? 

Wow, I was on the fence with still playing this game but I guess this clenches it.

This is such and obvious and deliberate cash grab at the expense of the old time players that it’s just plain old disgusting, sadly this leave me with no space shooter to play…

Dreadnought is DOA thanks to overly greedy devs sabotaging the game with maintenance mechanic, Starfighter inc will likely fail it’s Kickstarter campaign again and now this, anyone know any good space shooters? Fractured Space any good?

So… long time ago I wrote that players with way more experience than most of the people that wrote on this topic (me included), got ignored. But I was the ranting guy calling people “sith lords” and bla bla bla…

Revenge, cold dish. 

Yummy

Personal cr*p aside:

Every step the publisher did in the last year or so was to milk money from their playerbase. The path was clear and utterly disgusting months ago. Instead of getting better like some naive guys were saying… guess what? it get worst. This is only the last drop that put this game inside the scam material once and for all.

I’ve stopped translating this game since December when the job was around 70% since I smelt bs with the release of r14 dessies (all of them requiring an expensive new diff component… each of them). I felt bad about not translating anymore with the same commitment, cause I “usually” don’t give up on my obligations so easily.

But you know what? Better this way, why I should feel bad for giving up? This will only get worst.  For no reason at all I want my name associated to the publisher of this game. Even if it’s only in the credits. 

Find another Italian translator if anyone is interested into.
I resign, I hope I could still be able to play sc from time to time.

Yes! Finally i can apply for italian translator!

Also the ressource limiter is perfectly fine!

3 minutes ago, theNoob said:

Yes! Finally i can apply for italian translator!

Also the ressource limiter is perfectly fine!

Damage control already started.

Just now, Spongejohn said:

Damage control already started.

12.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

You should play the game because it is so good not just to get some reward! The way is the goal!

It isnt fine, not in ANY way, in any thought process. How is it fine to punish players for PLAYING?! You destroy their resources. Im not that resource rich to the point the limit didnt affected me at all. But i know it will at some point. Yknow what? i know i will never EVER be able to get a r14 destroyer now. Because i cant have enough mono even if i save just because of that crap limit. I spent $50 2 days ago just to get Dart + enough mono for BP s + premium and now i kinda regret my spending here. I could spent on MUCH better games out there.

This. Was. WORST. Patch. Ever!

At least Koromoac will like it.

2 minutes ago, theNoob said:

At least Koromoac will like it.

I bet half development team on patch day was like:

“Let’s see Koromac’s reaction”

Funny, instead there is a true shitstorm by everyone, im sure koro will join when he sees

2 minutes ago, TheShooter36 said:

Funny, instead there is a true shitstorm by everyone, im sure koro will join when he sees

He already said he’ll quit somewhere else. 

And did not post any further. 

5 minutes ago, TheShooter36 said:

You missed that. Koro already went full Koromak on this patch. 8)

Oh… Yeah i missed that one ^^

We are the frogs in the warm water that gets heated little by little. Being the one in charge for heating the water is a tough job. Heating too little, you don’t make enough money for the game. Heating a bit too much, the stupid frog pilots will jump. How long will the frogs take it? I think they pushed it a little too far. Sad accident. Don’t let the children in your team make the decisions. Time to jump!
55 days of pure game time. (What have I done with my precious life!) A good number to finish.

WAIT

I’ve realized something

Considering that a transport ship in OS can’t hold more then 3 tiny rocks. Then the space required to store hundred of tiny rocks would be HUGE right ?

I bet the 200 limit is because of this.

It’s 4 tiny rare rocks but nvm, i can’t collect any anyway…