Capped resources? No Star Marathon?

Good lord, why?

Yellow-type ships needing hundreds of parts went from astronomically hard to grind for - to surpassing the age of the !@#$ing universe.
Can’t save up monocrystals beyond 200 to have them -there- when an event comes along and you need all you can get.
Taikin needs 5 completely new resources that nobody has.

$50?

That is as much as an entire AAA game for the love of god. That is more than an entire game expansion.

What are they thinking?

What? 

We are limited to 200 resources now ?  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

limiting the resurces just points to the strategy. Now when there is a time limited event you HAVE to buy gs packages, so you HAVE to spend money in the game. Its like the developers didn’t get enough… 

Been leaning towards this decision but finally i got there, i’m done spending ANY more money in this game.

1 hour ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

limiting the resurces just points to the strategy. Now when there is a time limited event you HAVE to buy gs packages, so you HAVE to spend money in the game. Its like the developers didn’t get enough… 

The fun fact is that the total cost of special ships is higher the the resources limit.

Another fun fact, the maximum number a computer can reach with the an integer (the most used unit) is 4 294 967 295, and costs NOTHING in term of database. So why do they limit players to a ridiculous 200 ?

200 is way too low. from 200 is basically nothing. I can’t even craft an alien paper to wipe my @ss.
And even if the goal is to go down to 200 if you are not a complete idiot you don’t go immediately down to 200…
Give us time cap it to 10k now, 5k next week, 2.5k a week after … and after 1 month you are at 200. and noone is mad… but like this its just BS!

Weirdest decision ever made by devteam… How are we supposed to craft r14 destroyers now? oh wait… we are supposed to pay for them!

![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

4 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

So why do they limit players to a ridiculous 200 ?

Because they want us to spend money on packages during time limited events, so that you cannot grind before it arrives, just another silly tactic… seriousely why do they want so much money from us… 

I’ll be honest here :

I won’t play until this get removed. 

No way I use my already small play time to see my rewards be destroyed. 

Uninstalled it 
If they remove it, I will instal SC again
If they dont, I will go to my deep slumber again for another 1 year

4 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I’ll be honest here :

I won’t play until this get removed. 

No way I use my already small play time to see my rewards be destroyed. 

At this point you don’t have a choice either…

The limiting of resources just ruin any fun i may have.  How about instead of giving me things I already have too much of, give me the things I need. I have not seen a mono is forever for example.

I already play the game a lot less than i used to. Not that anyone cares… but I am sure Iam not the only one.

I would be happy if the resources hot converted into something you don’t have enough, as the ship parts thingie works… you get graphite? It gets converted into whatever you don’t have enough, for example to processing Block. 

6 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

I would be happy if the resources hot converted into something you don’t have enough, as the ship parts thingie works… you get graphite? It gets converted into whatever you don’t have enough, for example to processing Block. 

Or don’t limit it

Aside from that they have removed star mara now how it seems i must say the new batch of missions is simply said (appology in advance) “extrem stupid”.

Again all the time the “max rank ship” crap forcing me to play my onliest 2 R15 ships (Mammoth and Patriarch). Then an i had an way more useless combination that said “deal 30k dmg on a scout with an EM weapon while having a max rank ship in 1 slot”… well the problem is i have no scout ship that is close to R12-15 what means the mission is unbeatable for me in these terms so i only could aboard it.

I can somewhere understand that they wanna “fill the T5” battles but how should i level my other ships if every contract has this freaking “Max Rank” requirement all the time? My highest “maxed rank” lineup is currently at R4 and R5 is just started so i´m not even close to have an R12-15 scout in my docks for these contracts. Even the other factions i can only play my R15 ships cus of max rank idoticy…

And before someone ask how i can own 2 R15 ships when my lineup is commonly at R5: It´s cus 3 years ago i purchased them for 2014 Gold during winter sale and when you could buy all ships without the need to have reached the rank.

Best parts of SC 1.4.3 patch

1. resource limiter
  2. ship components only available in event
  3. ellydium specop xeno assignment removed
  4. vulcan cannon (it is just remodelled nailer gun)
  5. just plain dumb taikin dlc

Extra
  Resources exceeding the limit are lost
        >>>This does not apply to resources purchased with GS as part of the bundle.<<<

They have just killed the playerbase.  GG.  Probably not going to play anymore since alien parts are needed in large numbers, and being limited to 200 is just stupid.  Hopefully the loss of playerbase will be a slap in the face to them, and get them to undo a lot of these horrible changes.

Awwww.

All the surprised people, they thought the devs would only fruck the people they don’t like.

Awwww.

Now equality is restored, have fun guys

Awwww.

Come on, pay the 50 bucks. It’s only 50 bucks, you can get it easy, with 50 bucks.

50 bucks is nothing. 50 bucks is like a week of calories. Just stop eating and buy the DLC already.

Next steps:

• Tester & Moderator uprising
  • They get replaced over summer, quietly.
  • New “English” Community manager ( sorry Cinnamon, but it’s coming. The summer seems to be hot in StarGems Gem-Zone.)
  • Features that have been suggested 2 years ago will be implemented
  • 5 Months of balancing and testing
  • Introduction of [Unobtainium³] plus short influx of players
  • Playernumbers diminish proportional to the new generation of arse crawling forumwarriors proclaims, that noone is useing (insert main PC gaming platform) anyways.

Oh boy, this is satisfying to watch. It’s almost like popping bubble-wrap, every single one of them has a special sound as they go, and release the air they have stored for months, years.