beta beta beta!!!

shame its 5:19 pm over here

shame its 5:19 pm over here

3:31PM here, MST ftw :stuck_out_tongue:

no matter what time it is we all want the same thing right?

for all of you who get beta, post the time you get your email. time for me to sign off

it’s 11:30 pm in Germany and i wish you a great and restful night…cya all tomorrow in Star conflict :slight_smile: (hopefully)

p.s. why isn’t there something like a minigun? i also like the m134 with INCENDIARY rounds :stuck_out_tongue:

p.p.s.

thanks we needed the update. :00555: now lets see bomb, c4, mg 36, mini gun ah here it is, star conflict BRING IT ON!!!

what do you want a MG36? it’s basically a G36 with a reinforced barrel and a larger mag Oo

no offence intended just saying there are better alternatives (m249saw…)

i think I broke the refresh button on my gmail account !

I find it hard to criticize Devs that are giving you a F2P experience AND access to the closed beta. Congrats to the team!

P.S. - I’m a M249 enthusiast as well!

it’s 11:30 pm in Germany and i wish you a great and restful night…cya all tomorrow in Star conflict :slight_smile: (hopefully)

p.s. why isn’t there something like a minigun? i also like the m134 with INCENDIARY rounds :stuck_out_tongue:

p.p.s.

what do you want a MG36? it’s basically a G36 with a reinforced barrel and a larger mag Oo

no offence intended just saying there are better alternatives (m249saw…)

lol no I mean the Mg 36 (a old Mg)

lol I am not very good with guns but I play battlefield 3 so I should be

let me at em, PEW PEW LAZER MELTING goodness

now now like the admin kill in the game

I bet they will give the emails around 7 PM GMT. At least the first wave.

nonthing so far

nonthing so far

I’m starting to get restless aswell but eh, thats how it is.

But i see Vesna is here, maybe she will give some clarification :slight_smile: (or he, but the name sounds feminine so…)

ehhh last night estmating clock work’s the devs should be up and running (most likely not running since there is no real beta right now) lol time, time, time ticks to long. now where is my alarm clock, i need to nuke the devs idea of “CBT is now open” :fighter:

I think during the day most of your questions will be answered;)

hey all i just got beta!!! (but it was my gmail not embarq)

For all who did not get a key, could you please write a message to me with your nick and email (the one you used on the beta registration on the StarConflict page).

For all who did not get a key, could you please write a message to me with your nick and email (the one you used on the beta registration on the StarConflict page).

whoops wrong place i did post my e-mail and nickname accidentaly here.

I hope i get in !

michaelblue13@embarqmail.com airstrike56. you may see me pop up alot due to email issues i had from the getgo got my gmail to work so you may want to get rid of my embarq

I just want to play so bad. Sadly even though i did everything right, i still get email problems.

I just want to play so bad. Sadly even though i did everything right, i still get email problems.

Me too mate…me…too… dry.gif