beta beta beta!!!

mo too except i dident get a beta code!!!:008j: i am not a happy camper right now.

Noone still has, my e-mail was picked from that thread but i still haven’t recieved any messages.

mo too except i dident get a beta code!!!:008j: i am not a happy camper right now.

no worries mate. Give it time, you never know, maybe they saving the best for last lol…but yeah i think id have to slap myself as well :p. No worries, hang in there young jedi

I havent got a key or email or anything. :confused: Its it really taking them 2+ hours to get all the keys out to people?! There must be alot of people that signed up… OR… theres a problem with the emails.

no worries mate. Give it time, you never know, maybe they saving the best for last lol…but yeah i think id have to slap myself as well :p. No worries, hang in there young jedi

Thanks lol never liked to wait.

I think there system is bugged down. or theu don’t know what release means lol :wink:

I havent got a key or email or anything. :confused: Its it really taking them 2+ hours to get all the keys out to people?! There must be alot of people that signed up… OR… theres a problem with the emails.

I signed up for the released aplha of world of warplanes and got an invite two months after.

My friend has a WoW annual pass wich granted him Mists of Pandaria beta pass, he got it two weeks after the beta launched.

Patience is key, Nothing is isntant.

I signed up for the released aplha of world of warplanes and got an invite two months after.

My friend has a WoW annual pass wich granted him Mists of Pandaria beta pass, he got it two weeks after the beta launched.

Oh i know. But usually when its not instant, they tend to let you know.

correct but, we have been wating since janerary for beta (pardon my bad spelling) and even when it comes out it dosent realy come out. i have been watching for others to see if they have it and they dont. i dont care when it comes out but when they say “it’s out” they better mean it out. we are not seeing it here.

ps i still want beta for all you admin’s

Beta is out, but it still needs time to activate the accounts, but you will be able play soon;) Just let the admins finish their work.

Beta is out, but it still needs time to activate the accounts, but you will be able play soon;) Just let the admins finish their work.

thanks we needed the update. :00555: now lets see bomb, c4, mg 36, mini gun ah here it is, star conflict BRING IT ON!!!

: )

the anticipation…its killing me…aarrrgggg :fighter:

the anticipation…its killing me…aarrrgggg :fighter:

lol need a bigger gun

Since most of you are waiting for the beta for a long time now, I think the little time until the accounts got activated wont kill you;)

And after this little waiting time you are free to kill each other in space, but not in the forum and NOT in the real life.:good:

Since most of you are waiting for the beta for a long time now, I think the little time until the accounts got activated wont kill you;)

And after this little waiting time you are free to kill each other in space, but not in the forum and NOT in the real life.:good:

awww but i wanted the mini gun. :008j: can i get the mini gun?

awww but i wanted the mini gun. can i get the mini gun?

When the beta starts you will see there are some weapons that are even better than a mini gun :storm:

When the beta starts you will see there are some weapons that are even better than a mini gun :storm:

that is just the pep talk i needed, lol on the hand looking at the clock…

ps just wondering if you have connections can you tell me how much longer till they fix the bugs?

Can i load my space ship with a gratuitous amount of missiles!?

Also we probablly wont get the beta email till tomorrow since at its earliest its like 1AM or something.

Can i load my space ship with a gratuitous amount of missiles!?

why do that. Just load a heavy missile launcher with a torpedo and your all set :p…wink wink eve online anyone :fed004:

Speaking of which, I wonder if missiles will have a passable interface, such as passing through roids or having splash damage upon impacting them.

It is getting late now and I think I need to get to bed soon;)

I think there is no bug, I think it is just because there are many people who registered for beta and so it will take time to activate them for game and for forum and it is at night now in russia

so after the good job the devs and the rest of the team deserves some sleep and tomorrow we will see how it goes on;)

Rockets will cost some in game money, but they are really cheap;)