beta beta beta!!!

Gahh! I just wanna play this now!!!

1520931-take_my_money_super-500x313.jpeg

Gahh! I just wanna play this now!!!

More like, shut up and select my e-mail!

I know, But i would throw money their way too.

Guys, the game is free-to-play )

No shush, and take my money :stuck_out_tongue:

F2P or not:No throwing, just give them money in a polite manner :slight_smile: like a sir.

in a polite manner :slight_smile: like a sir.

Bravo! ))

F2P or not:No throwing, just give them money in a polite manner :slight_smile: like a sir.

But if you throw money. Its makes the person feel like they are showering in money. Who doesnt want to shower in money?! (Besides the fact that money is kinda dirty… You can just take a real shower after)

just got back from work trip and I am a day late for signing up my email :015j:, signed up so hopefully I get in…or I better get in, super love machine supports my buddies at Gaijin :lol:

But if you throw money. Its makes the person feel like they are showering in money. Who doesnt want to shower in money?! (Besides the fact that money is kinda dirty… You can just take a real shower after)

Naa, it just hurts them :slight_smile:

especially if you throw pounds at them :smiley:

Pssst, still waiting for my surprise 00444.png

I took a nap… and bam… beta came!.. Now im just waiting for an email. So i can get this party started!

Finally a decent Space MMO besides EvE.

Cant wait…!

I took a nap… and bam… beta came!.. Now im just waiting for an email. So i can get this party started!

See ya in space!

see you all in the armory and later in the coffins

Congratulations for the team ^^

cant wait to see the battles, and explosions, and ships, and explosions, and more explosions ‘.’

^^

in demoman’s (Team Fortress 2) words “LET’S DO IT”

^^

in demoman’s (Team Fortress 2) words “LET’S DO IT”

thumbs up to that lol. As of most I am waiting too, if I dont get CBT I will :o:o

Take annother nap, it might work :smiley:

it is good to see things picking up. Beta rolls out and we have about 100+ people joining and trying to get in asap lol…Ive been drooling since January :fighter:

mo too except i dident get a beta code!!!:008j: i am not a happy camper right now.