beta beta beta!!!

Guys, don’t u quarrel, be good boys :slight_smile: we all are waiting for CBT ) from day to day it’s closer and closer

It will be announced at the right time;)

like this is a reason. give it!!!

like this is a reason. give it!!!

Surely ) Did u see topic on CBT? Go on and post there!

i got some inside access now. meaning i found a video from youtube it is not english but, it shows some real gameplay + that the hanger will look like

i got some inside access now. meaning i found a video from youtube it is not english but, it shows some real gameplay + that the hanger will look like

This is an older interview where some details about gameplay are mentioned.

holy crap I want…

holy crap I want…

Glad to hello u on SC forum :slight_smile:

This is an older interview where some details about gameplay are mentioned.

correct but, it shows info i dident had access to before and, i wanted to show it to others.:rolleyes:

correct but, it shows info i dident had access to before and, i wanted to show it to others.:rolleyes:

It shows some really nice gameplay, but when the beta starts you can try it yourself.

The beta started! We just need to wait till vesna comes back online… (Which will most likely be tomorrow)

The beta started! We just need to wait till vesna comes back online… (Which will most likely be tomorrow)

That was the strangest beta launch i ever had… :00555:

That was the strangest beta launch i ever had… :00555:

I know right! She needs like another admin to be online when most of us are on and that can send beta emails.

i dident get a email dry.gif

i dident get a email dry.gif

She hasnt been online yet… >_> Be patient.

Since most of us are living in different timezones it will take some time until every account is activated.

Since most of us are living in different timezones it will take some time until every account is activated.

Patience is nice thing to have.

Too bad I ain’t got one rolleyes.gif

The beta is ABOUT to start ) i do remember about all of you wishing an access ) by the way, don’t forget about web-site - there gonna be a small present for u )

The beta is ABOUT to start ) i do remember about all of you wishing an access ) by the way, don’t forget about web-site - there gonna be a small present for u )

Oh really? Cant wait to see this “Small present”

by the way, don’t forget about web-site - there gonna be a small present for u )

i visited the web site…and only recognised a change in the message box which says: CBT is closer and closer… :wink:

or isn’t this the present?

i visited the web site…and only recognised a change in the message box which says: CBT is closer and closer… :wink:

or isn’t this the present?

It isnt. fed002.png

i’m really hiped!