beta beta beta!!!

im new here but its bout time beta came cant wait to play

Welcome :fed012:

Beta will start soon and I hope you will enjoy it.

i am liking the lion, but would like a differnt color look :fed002:

gaming is looking good!!! Too bad Im not in it pew pewing someone yet lol. Soon soon though. Other than that, what are the plans as far as how many will be x vs x. Are there gonna be like 30 vs 30 instances. Be nice to see something implemented for clan wars, something big in the future. Im just ready to blow ***** up or get blown up trying

Beta will start soon and I hope you will enjoy it.

Hi,

are the invitations(Mail) for Beta are send out?

lol my email just crashed. now talking obout beta :angry:

i would want 10 x 10 players or 15 x 15 too hard otherwise. would want veterans to be killable too

I think its gonna be at most 16x16… but im betting theres going to be bots or some sort of automated guns and such. (I can imagine 2 super carriers fighting it out kinda like in the mod Eternal Silence.)

email ready give it!!!:fighter:

So when are you guys going to send out beta keys?

I cant give you a date, I can only say it will be soon :002j:

It is nice to see that so many people are waiting for the beta to start.

can’t wait for the beta,more artwork, and signatures >:D

grrr… WANT BETA NOW…^^

soon…is there an more approximate date like summer holidays or autumn?

can’t wait to blow something to oblivion

:bomber:

grrr… WANT BETA NOW…^^

soon…is there an more approximate date like summer holidays or autumn?

can’t wait to blow something to oblivion

:bomber:

Nah closed beta is almost there it wont take until summer and you will have much fun by blowing up other ships :storm:

great you guys just gave me the date. no summer. :storm:

give a man a bomb and he will kill you that day. give a man a bomb and a timer and he and you will die. simple is’nt it?

i cant wait for the beta im so excited

lameo not for easter.

better have it soon !!!

no more comming soon buisness. do a vote. if you get the number you want, releace the day beta comes out. 'yall making angery :o :o :o :o :o :o

lameo not for easter.

better have it soon !!!

no more comming soon buisness. do a vote. if you get the number you want, releace the day beta comes out. 'yall making angery :o :o :o :o :o :o

There is no need for a vote;) We got a fixed date for Closed Beta and I can promise you that it is almost knocking on the door.

It is better to wait little time instead of releasing a bugged game so please excuse us if the waiting time was a bit long.

There is no need for a vote;) We got a fixed date for Closed Beta and I can promise you that it is almost knocking on the door.

It is better to wait little time instead of releasing a bugged game so please excuse us if the waiting time was a bit long.

If its fixed, why not announce it? It would be really great :slight_smile:

If its fixed, why not announce it? It would be really great :slight_smile:

It will be announced at the right time;)

It will be announced at the right time;)

*insert maniacal evil laugh here*

salute.png Cheers