beta beta beta!!!

just signed in and installed yuplay client … but nothing happened …

does that mean i can´t test the beta yet?

sry if this been asked repeatedly ^^ …

I have pmed you how to go on.

Just chek your mails and happy testing.

If it’s too few, and we need to spread the word, then tell us.

For now, I just don’t want any “competition” :wink:

Won’t it be boring for u - with no game competition? ))

:fed012: lol roger

in my opinion they shouldn’t release the game until they’re satisfied with their work… %29.png

rather a little longer delay than a bug loaded game :fed002:

in my opinion they shouldn’t release the game until they’re satisfied with their work… %29.png

rather a little longer delay than a bug loaded game :fed002:

Surely! But the best is the enemy of the good, and the game is an online project so we can fix bugs or change smth any time. Besides every game needs devoted gamers )

so how does one get in the beta :smiley:

Still can not wait to try this game.

Glad things are getting under way.

so how does one get in the beta :smiley:

You just need a little bit of luck and some patience;)

You just need a little bit of luck and some patience;)

I can wait my entire life away, this game is giving me flashbacks of homeworld with a lil bit of BGO mixed in, alot of the concept art reminds me of taidani ships from HW 1 and 2, and that dreadnought …omg I cant wait to see what the empires ships look like… DAYUM lol :smiley:

i would still like some dates on the opening. but yes more time less bugs (and my computer cant handle bugs very well)

A bugless game is much better than a fast release. All of you have been very patient for the last months, now there is only a little time left than you will have your chance to conquer the universe. And for the empires ships I can say they look beautifull.

I can wait my entire life away, this game is giving me flashbacks of homeworld with a lil bit of BGO mixed in, alot of the concept art reminds me of taidani ships from HW 1 and 2, and that dreadnought …omg I cant wait to see what the empires ships look like… DAYUM lol :smiley:

Error is right, a little bit left to wait :slight_smile: By the way, what ship do u like most of all?

Error is right, a little bit left to wait :slight_smile: By the way, what ship do u like most of all?

do you mean of those in the concept art page? or something else :?

Will this be a world wide beta? I am from Canada and had to wait a year to even play Black Prophecy. Will I have to wait for Sta Conflict?

Have people started playing the Beta? Why can’t I? I recieved no mail regarding it :frowning:

I must join in on this beta chant… THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE COOLEST LOOKING SPACE GAMES EVER. Im way to excited to try this. Actually i think im more excited than i ever was before for a game… *Takes a deep breath*. I must do everything in my power to spread the word of this game!

OH man and all those ships look amazing. Specially that Baldr, It looks like it can take a beating. I just want to blow ship up! (haha see what i did there!?)

Out of all the beta’s im in, I think I would Enjoy this one the most.

The lion, the thor and the tiger, the mealstrom just looks amazing, but i love the design of the cockpits and weapon modules and like I said b4 some of the m remind me of taidani ships from homeworld…SO COOL >.<

Will this be a world wide beta? I am from Canada and had to wait a year to even play Black Prophecy. Will I have to wait for Sta Conflict?

I think we will see this when closed beta starts,

Have people started playing the Beta? Why can’t I? I recieved no mail regarding it :frowning:

The beta will start soon and I hope you will get an email.:fed001:

I must join in on this beta chant… THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE COOLEST LOOKING SPACE GAMES EVER. Im way to excited to try this. Actually i think im more excited than i ever was before for a game… *Takes a deep breath*. I must do everything in my power to spread the word of this game!

OH man and all those ships look amazing. Specially that Baldr, It looks like it can take a beating. I just want to blow ship up! (haha see what i did there!?)

Out of all the beta’s im in, I think I would Enjoy this one the most.

Thank you for your nice words :wink:

im new here but its bout time beta came cant wait to play