Best Pilot Snow74Leopard!

Heavy blaster gunship…

man yall got off topic fast lol just go open a poll about it and a discussion :slight_smile: congratz snow leopard

Just let them use Guard/Engineering, Gunship/Command, ECM/CovOps.

12/10 would use it as it’s main faction  :lol:

So, basically a mix between all 3 races. Feds, Empire, Jerry. XD

They could do some special ship tree, where ships are bought with insane amounts of free synergy. Like, they already comes maxed and have some diferent bonuses, perhaps some mixed bonuses from 3 races, or a ship that you pay like, 5 milion free syn (for a T3) and it lets you distribute the passive slots the way you like. Something like that.

Imagine a LRF with 3 CPU and 3 capacitor slots, for PVEing. Things would melt.

Or ships that could equip other weapons, like, fighters able to use frig weapons, or the other way around.

So… Premiums. And getting hands-free on slot layout is VERY dangerous… You can too easily make an overpowered ship. We don’t want that.

Pilots!

Upon examination of pilots’ personal records, Command Officials have established that mercenary **Snow74Leopard**was first to achieve maximum synergy with all of the ships! He is also the very first pilot to collect the biggest fleet in Precursors’ Sectors!

In order to acknowledge this outstanding alacrity, the Command has issued a decree, awarding this pilot with Extended License for 1820 days (5 years) as well as handing him over a unique piece of artifact equipment - system ’ Positronic Destructor TG-18

We would like to congratulate Snow74Leopard and wish him clear space and honourable foes!

Sincerely,

Star Conflict Team

5d58ab46104fcde7f984810ca4a6.jpg

While license is not terrible as a prize even though somewhat pointless at this stage, i think you guys shoulve have give him unique Customization options - Unique Color pattern/combination or/And Sticker

While license is not terrible as a prize even though somewhat pointless at this stage, i think you guys shoulve have give him unique Customization options - Unique Color pattern/combination or/And Sticker

^ this. Definitely. Instead of guns that might or might not (2-3% is debatable, especially if they have extra Synergy gains, at that point, lol) give his team the upper hand. 2% of A LOT is still a lot, especially considering new Positron mechanics and how they STILL give 10k crits.

Also, the title of “Best Pilot” is very suspicious, considering all he did was being the first to full Synergy. I’d have given him a special title or achievement. Or both, alongside the customization options.

./inafterrant&jealousy

Title: Fleet Commander (for example) or Admiral.

Color pattern: Some Cool GOLD, or Silver painting, and a sticker that cover the entire hull with a little picture of every ship in the game. LOOOOOL

Imagine a LRF with 3 CPU and 3 capacitor slots, for PVEing. Things would melt.

Yeah, it’s called a Mauler.  We knew what it was when we bought it.  It’s brutal.

I’m kind of shocked that people are so upset over someone being given five years license time.  GS would also work so every ship could be painted.  Painting ships is about the only thing left for him to spend GS on.  I think the “best pilot” could be a mistranslation, instead of “First Pilot.”

Yeah, it’s called a Mauler.  We knew what it was when we bought it.  It’s brutal.

I’m kind of shocked that people are so upset over someone being given five years license time.  GS would also work so every ship could be painted.  Painting ships is about the only thing left for him to spend GS on.  I think the “best pilot” could be a mistranslation, instead of “First Pilot.”

Well, he is the best customer, buying all prem ships. HEHEHEHHEHE

Well, as we have promised before - screenshot with characteristics:

40a62f4ce96ba5d771816cd68a6a.png

So a long-range em weapon for a frigate…charges twice…low rate of fire and relatively low damage…

It doesn’t look that impressive…am I missing something?

Why is the dps so low? Is any different of a mk4 positron?

Its DPS is low because this is viewed from the warehouse and doesn’t take the number of turret into consideration.

Its DPS is low because this is viewed from the warehouse and doesn’t take the number of turret into consideration.

Even like this, there is something wrong… 1050 dammages per shot ! It’s twice the normal dammages for a Positron MK4 T5.

Even like this, there is something wrong… 1050 dammages per shot ! It’s twice the normal dammages for a Positron MK4 T5.

pic of mk4 positron from the warehouse to compare?

1391066773-dfdfsf.png

Positron MK4                                                                 Positron MK5

I suck at math, but I quickly calculated that the difference is a bit more than the above guessed 2-3%.

:wink:

I hope there is something wrong here. It would make sense if the DPS in that mk5 was halved, it would still be better than mk4 and then a lot closer to sensible amount. So maybe that given value is with 2 turrets?

I suck at math, but I quickly calculated that the difference is a bit more than the above guessed 2-3%.

:wink:

I hope there is something wrong here. It would make sense if the DPS in that mk5 was halved, it would still be better than mk4 and then a lot closer to sensible amount. So maybe that given value is with 2 turrets?

implants, you are forgetting about them. Figures are calculated with influence of all the modifiers. Picture was updated, thank you for noticing my mistake.

What are the Implant that give you +50% dammages? xD I want them.

What are the Implant that give you +50% dammages? xD I want them.

Tzeentch magic of course.

Please, take notice of updated picture.