Best Pilot Snow74Leopard!

1391066773-dfdfsf.png

Positron MK4                                                                 Positron MK5

WOW!!!

2% increase, CLEARLY!!!

WOW!!!

2% increase, CLEARLY!!!

Yes, clearly.

40a62f4ce96ba5d771816cd68a6a.png

Now, I will rename “Perturabo”, take the Tormentor (aka the Customized Pertubaro’s Baneblade name) and praise the Dark Pantheon !

Yes, clearly.

Then where did the 840 come from? Certainly wasn’t from putting the gun on a Ceptor cause that doesn’t work…

Then where did the 840 come from? Certainly wasn’t from putting the gun on a Ceptor cause that doesn’t work…

From implants etc - screenshot was not taken from the warehouse, but from battle.

From implants etc - screenshot was not taken from the warehouse, but from battle.

Seriously, double the damage from implant and modules?

psst, tell me how to do it

Seriously, double the damage from implant and modules?

psst, tell me how to do it

SuperNova / WPN-FS2 / Acceleration Coil

Maybe a Pulse Discharger / Electronic Guidance.

I’m pretty sure It was on an Imperial Ship with 3 Capacitors

You most certainly do not get double the dps from that… On a Gunship, maybe… But a Frigate?..

If it’s in warehouse, implants and modules don’t show the improved stats.

You most certainly do not get double the dps from that… On a Gunship, maybe… But a Frigate?..

A new kind of frigate? :smiley:

A new kind of frigate? :smiley:

A frigate that have 8 turrets and take 10 million synergy to fully synergies.

Congrats to Snow.  Hey, I was wondering… In the purchasable booster modules, I would often buy the 200% syngery booster for 1200 gold.  It is a great module to have when it comes to leveling up a high-tier ship.  However, with the cost of weapons and upgrades on top of the ship’s basic costs, I spend 3X the amount of time farming credits for a single upgrade.  It takes less time to max out a ships synergy than it takes to get the credits needed to buy the next one.  Will you guys ever develop a “200% credit booster over 3 battles” that I could buy with gold standards?  Let’s be real, the exchange rate of gold standards for credits is shady at best 5000 gold for 2-million creds?

He is Member of ESB, ofcourse!

Please start rant now!  :taunt:

Well, he was a decent pilot before he joined ESB, mostly flied tacklers from my experience killing him.

Guess tons of gs into free synergy is the answer

Congrats.