Balance Of F2P and P2W 1/18/17

21 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Yea agreed! Poor dessy…

At least they remove the damage x2 from that Kth and Thar Go Tok. 

UU i like the profile pic mistah saitama ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

It ended in one shoot again?! Damn it!

There’s going to be a new season soon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

But why to build a Fed destroyer, if they nerf it 1/2 year later???

I want my money back! ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

58 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

There’s going to be a new season soon ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Ikr hell yes! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Or you can read the manga. 

Which is FAR ahead in the story.  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

What I’m waiting for is a season 2 of rezero, and Stein gates zero, and no game no life. 

Just my $0.02 Destroyers are still viable in game, just not as fortresses that kill everything and are tanky as heck. They need protection now - recon with microlocator, tacklers etc. We did about 30 SCL games today and that’s the common view of our and other teams. Thar’ga is no more counter to everything, deploying 3 dessies on the field without anything to counter fast, agile ships became risky, but the rule of rock < paper < scissors applies more then ever. Dessies are awesome for fire support, area denial and helping to hunt enemy engineers. But you will drop your guard for few seconds and covops will kill you. Or fast gunship. Time will tell if this should be removed/tweaked but definitely it’s interesting approach. 

On 1/29/2017 at 8:57 AM, Milfeulle said:

tWfPHec.jpg

mcHoQDB.jpg

But can you… carry your whole team with 1 destroyer while 10 enemy ships are shooting at you and not dying, get plenty of kills, and 1 or 2 shot any intie you see? Thar’ga fly like a tackler, damage like a LRF, evasive like a cov ops, warp like a recon, self heal like an engie, tanky like a destroyer.  If you don’t have any good player on the other side it’s basically a T5 ship in T2. This is just 1 Thar’ga, with 2 good Thar’ga pilot enemy team barely get any points and most disconnect the battle. Dev fix your game or I will continue my slaughter to protest ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Milfeulle by protesting via spawn camp and just abusing the developers errors you have ruined this game, you have no skill what so ever, you just build the stupidest thing possible and kill everyone to calm your psychotic mind. This game was fine, this game was fun. Your pathetic Milfulle. 

1 hour ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

Milfeulle by protesting via spawn camp and just abusing the developers errors you have ruined this game, you have no skill what so ever, you just build the stupidest thing possible and kill everyone to calm your psychotic mind. This game was fine, this game was fun. Your pathetic Milfulle. 

Oh cmon hes not the only one. Many are doing the same on other thargas. Milf just posted it and shared videos, others are simply abusing the game

gheni is right! Milf has the right heart, he is essentially on our side! Giving them developers their data fodder to eat - their own messed up imbalance.

On 3.2.2017 at 1:53 AM, niripas said:

Just my $0.02 Destroyers are still viable in game, just not as fortresses that kill everything and are tanky as heck. They need protection now - recon with microlocator, tacklers etc. We did about 30 SCL games today and that’s the common view of our and other teams. Thar’ga is no more counter to everything, deploying 3 dessies on the field without anything to counter fast, agile ships became risky, but the rule of rock < paper < scissors applies more then ever. Dessies are awesome for fire support, area denial and helping to hunt enemy engineers. But you will drop your guard for few seconds and covops will kill you. Or fast gunship. Time will tell if this should be removed/tweaked but definitely it’s interesting approach. 

But: Nobody flies destroyers any more (esp. lower rather balanced r8s, r11s, also). Seems that is an answer given by players voting with their feet! Destroyers are not viable in game any more. Dessies are useless in open space, too.

The destroyers are valuable in terms of time to grind and money spend for special destroyer part containers. What the result of this arbitrary patch is : frustration and loss of trust!

7 hours ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

He just may be the only one pointing out the huge mistakes to devs with all of the feedback he provided whereas everybody else is just silently abusing the free kills so leave your insults somewhere else.

But in chat and in corp many many ppl curse Milf - and more bad things…

Milf cannot cheat you, if stats and virtual points and climbing a virtual game ladder isn’t important to you ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

In the end its free choice…

Other thing is overall game balance, off cause…

Game will die if it supports egoists only at the expense of many cooperating laid back relaxed players anyways… swiping the fun out of it!

I do not know why Milf is going on, he proved his point already!

14 minutes ago, avarshina said:

I do not know why Milf is going on, he proved his point already!

Because they just half-fixed one issue while there are multiple issues. 

8 hours ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

Milf plays because he wants to. Are you implying he should he stop playing because you don’t like facing him ?

You may not be able to kill him, but it’s far from impossible. Even without a thar ga.

Fact is that he IS skilled.

Just now, IFreakinLoveBass said:

you just build the stupidest thing possible and kill everyone to calm your psychotic mind.

IxAvWvW.jpg

A thing I have learned:
Don’t blame the player(except he really use broken mechanics/exploits).
Don’t blame the content(except it’s really broken/exploitable).
Blame the devs.
They introduce the things(tested or not).

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Because they just half-fixed one issue while there are multiple issues. 

Imho: BS

On 10.2.2017 at 1:29 PM, Swifter43021 said:

Milf plays because he wants to.

Exactly!! In terms of war & fight: Its his weakness not a strength!!

[Picture is: Tharga in action]